How to apply:
Are you interested in this job opening? Are you the perfect fit for our organization? Click on Apply Now!
and we will walk you through our Online Application process. If you know of someone else who might be interested, please send this opportunity to a friend.
|Position Title/Titre du poste
||Collator/Admin Assistant - Edmonton, AB
|Job ID/ID Travail
|Postion Reports to [Title]
||Branch Manager or Office Supervisor
||The key focus of the position is to provide effective and efficient administrative support within a fast paced environment. The position duties include typing, computer work on our internal software program and MS Office, file coordination and filing, reception duties and may also provide other administrative and clerical support to various branch staff. Other duties as may be required.
This is a full-time role, 37.5 hours a week, Monday to Friday, and based in our Edmonton head office located at the Windermere community. Successful candidates can also look forward to enjoying full employment benefits - extended health care and dental - which starts on day of employment.
|Competencies required to succeed
This role requires someone with high attention to details and enjoys doing things in a systematic way, while at the same time able to effectively deal with a high-pressure work environment, including Adjusters and meeting deadlines.
- Be action/results oriented, with ability to take initiatives
- Possess above-average written communication skills
- Have mature and friendly disposition in dealing with pressures at work
- Have intermediate computer skills and ability to learn new computer system
- Professional demeanor and strong customer service & interpersonal skills
- Excellent organizational skills / ability to prioritize
- Able to work in fast paced, evolving environment with minimal supervision
- Collation of claims files and reports on a daily basis
- Document control: maintain client files, photocopy and distribute documents, scan claim mail and faxes, attach to online claims files and put hard copy to file. Prepare files for closing.
- Handling billings for claims - prepares invoices for client billing
- Reception relief: answer phones and forward calls in a timely, professional and efficient manner
- Opening new client claims and set up in the system
- Transcribes data from source documents following generally standardized procedures using coding skills and some judgement, for review by the adjuster
- Claim file management – filing and pulling information
- Administrative support to the Office Supervisor as needed
- Other duties as assigned
|Education, knowledge and experience required
- Grade twelve diploma
- A post secondary diploma in Office Administration will be given preference.
- Previous experience within a dynamic team will be given preference.
- Minimum 2 - 5 years experience in an administrative support role is required
- Previously demonstrated ability to execute high attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to manage changing priorities and proven organizational skills
- Demonstrated behaviors showing initiative behaviors and follow-up skills
- Demonstrated ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality
- Demonstrated professionalism and work ethic
- Proven ability to contribute to and work well within a team environment
- Intermediate experience with Word, and strong Excel skills are required
- All other computer applications –must have the aptitude and ability to learn as required
Can't find a position that matches your skills? Submit your resume
, we'll keep it on file and notify you if a right job opportunity comes up.