How to apply:
Are you interested in this job opening? Are you the perfect fit for our organization? Click on Apply Now!
and we will walk you through our Online Application process. If you know of someone else who might be interested, please send this opportunity to a friend.
|Position Title/Titre du poste
||Bell Claims Manager (1 year contract) - Markham
|Job ID/ID Travail
||• Manage the day to day operation of the Bell Claims Department. Investigate, negotiate and finalize plant damage, buried service wire, motor vehicle and liability claims within client guidelines. Meet client monthly goals for recovery and company monthly goals for revenue.
|Competencies required to succeed
||• Detail oriented
• Results driven
• Able to recognize and meet strict timelines
• Excellent organization skills
• Able to multi- task
• Excellent customer service skills
• Able to review and recommend continuous process improvement
• Lead and motivate a team of individuals to reach a common goal
• Develop and maintain rapport with the different client groups within Bell Canada
||• Review and assign new claims.
• Train staff on Bell Canada process
• Meet monthly closings goal to attain profit
• Meet or exceed monthly recovery goal for Bell Canada and Bell Alliant
• Provide daily direction to Adjusters on claims process and recovery
• Liaise with Bell Risk Management, Bell Legal, Bell Field Managers, Bell Health and Occupational Safety Group, and Bell Primes.
• Organize settlement conferences with liable parties
• Assist with claims process training with Bell subsidiary companies
• Active member of Best Practices Committee for ORCGA
• Performance management
|Education, knowledge and experience required
||• University Degree or Equivalent
• CIP or working towards
• Knowledge of Bell Canada Network or previous experience in telecommunications an asset
• Automobile and Liability Claims Adjusting knowledge an asset
• Supervisory /Management Experience – minimum 2 years
Can't find a position that matches your skills? Submit your resume
, we'll keep it on file and notify you if a right job opportunity comes up.