How to apply:
Are you interested in this job opening? Are you the perfect fit for our organization? Click on Apply Now!
and we will walk you through our Online Application process. If you know of someone else who might be interested, please send this opportunity to a friend.
Apply Now! Tell A Friend
|Position Title/Titre du poste
||Sales and Office Administrator -Cira - Calgary
|Job ID/ID Travail
CIRA Medical Service is currently seeking a lead administator for our Calgary location. We are looking for an independant professional that we can trust run the local office and support our Western Sales team.
Cira Medical Services drives excellence in independent medical evaluations and clinical risk management across Canada by offering a cohesive combination of meticulous processes, reliable reports, and the highest calibre of medical professionals. Canada’s largest provider of medical assessment services :
- Over 25 years of experience providing medical assessment services and clinical risk assessment services
- 100 full time employees and 1000 Medical Assessors across Canada
- Regional offices in Vancouver, Edmonton, Calgary, Toronto, and Montreal
- 25 Cira Medical offices across the country
Our Calgary location is in the Foothills Professional Building, 245 1620 - 29 st NW , Calgary, AB
- Provide administrative support to the Sales team in Alberta and BC (3 in total).
- Prepare various sales reports as requested and work on special projects.
- Assist with Power Point presentations.
- Coordinate and support customer events and business review meetings.
- Greet customers and obtain necessary signed documentation from them for the assessment.
- Greet assessors and provide direction on daily schedule, assessor rooms, etc.
- Respond to internal and external customer inquiries.
- Act as a Chaperone. The Chaperone acts as a witness to independent medical examinations. The Chaperone also is responsible for ensuring the office has supplies, the examination paperwork is ready, and the site is tidy.
- Open the office.
- Monitor and order or purchase supplies as required.
- Answer phone, collect faxes and mail.
- Work collaboratively with sales, operations and quality assurance in Alberta.
- Report assisting tasks (i.e. downloading dictation from Dictaphone, uploading dictations to transcription website, and updating the queues in the database.
|Education, knowledge and experience required
- Two or more years of related administrative sales support experience.
- Proficient with Word, Excel and Power Point.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- High level of professionalism.
- Experience working in environments that require a high degree of confidentiality.
- Excellent customer service skills and telephone manner.
- Able to work in a fast paced environment and meet deadlines.
- Experience working in a medical/clinical environment preferred.
- Ability to work with colleagues virtually.
Can't find a position that matches your skills? Submit your resume
, we'll keep it on file and notify you if a right job opportunity comes up.