How to apply:
Are you interested in this job opening? Are you the perfect fit for our organization? Click on Apply Now!
and we will walk you through our Online Application process. If you know of someone else who might be interested, please send this opportunity to a friend.
Apply Now! Tell A Friend
||British Columbia/Colombie-Britannique [BC][C.-B.]
|Position Title/Titre du poste
||Director, Account Manager - West
||This is an exciting time to join Cira Medical Services. As a new IME on the scene, you can be part of the growth and development of this organization in the market. With the strong reputation of the SCM group of companies backing you, you will be a part of the success of Cira's solid business plan.
You will work within a team environment, demonstrating your initiative and customer service to meet and exceed the customer experience and develop new business and grow the existing customer base as per the Regional Plan.
The Account Manager role comprises a combination of operational and clinical responsibilities. This position is the point person for clients on the day-to-day and technical inquires. The incumbent primarily work out of the office and provides internal and external guidance to ensure all client needs are met throughout the referral process. The role does require some client facing time whereby you may be required to attend client site visits, tradeshows, industry events and conferences.
||• Manage and grow (Goal of approx. 20% annually) assigned account portfolio
• Assist in participating in Industry related events – Trade Shows, Golf Tournaments, Educational Sessions, conferences, CIRA client events etc.
• Communicate with clients to identify customer service expectations and feedback, and coordinate action plan within the team
• Maintain client handling guidelines, complete client report cards, attend client meetings.
• Communicate, coordinate and monitor the entire referral process
• Respond to client inquiries, monitor response time, manage quality of account through Performance reports, Account Performance reports, and conduct Quality Assurance reviews with the clients.
• Provide technical direction and feedback to both the client and internal operational staff.
• Act as a liaison between the client and our internal operational staff.
|Education, knowledge and experience required
||• University degree/college diploma or combination of education and equivalent industry experience (Degree in healthcare preferred)
• Working knowledge of the Statutory Accident Benefits Schedule
• 1-3 years of previous industry experience is an asset (preferably in account management).
• CIP Designation an asset
Can't find a position that matches your skills? Submit your resume
, we'll keep it on file and notify you if a right job opportunity comes up.