How to apply:
Are you interested in this job opening? Are you the perfect fit for our organization? Click on Apply Now!
and we will walk you through our Online Application process. If you know of someone else who might be interested, please send this opportunity to a friend.
|Position Title/Titre du poste
||Surveillance Investigator - Edmonton
|Job ID/ID Travail
||This individual will conduct surveillance operations within the Province independently and as part of a larger team. Daily reporting and computer skills are required. The position requires a reliable vehicle and proper video surveillance equipment. The position requires the applicant to have a good driving history, and must have a Private Investigators license valid in Alberta.
|Competencies required to succeed
||• Strong communication skills (Written and Oral)
• Leadership skills, ability to motivate and keep engaged
• Problem Solving – strong analytical
- Should have the ability to work under low stress situation and be able to quickly change to high stress environment.
- Surveillance mobile (vehicle)
- Surveillance mobile (foot) and videography
- Travel within the Province and some travel outside, with a possibly outside of Canada.
- Report Writing
- Desk Investigations
|Education, knowledge and experience required
- Some post secondary education preferably a degree or diploma
- At least 2 years of field experience as an investigator
- Computer competency (Word, Excel, Explorer)
- Must have excellent written and oral communication skills
- Demonstrated organizational skills
Can't find a position that matches your skills? Submit your resume
, we'll keep it on file and notify you if a right job opportunity comes up.