How to apply:
Are you interested in this job opening? Are you the perfect fit for our organization? Click on Apply Now!
and we will walk you through our Online Application process. If you know of someone else who might be interested, please send this opportunity to a friend.
Apply Now! Tell A Friend
|Position Title/Titre du poste
||Account Manager - Liability (AM1)
|Job ID/ID Travail
||Supervision and management of Account Managers (Level 3) within the National Accounts desktop adjusting team to ensure efficient and effective work processes, quality service, and continuous improvement while maintaining a pending of complex liability files.
Support the Account Management and effective partnerships with dedicated accounts; running performance overviews and producing monthly revenue reports in order to track trends
Special projects as assigned by management
Responsible for the communication of corporate policies and ensuring compliance
|Competencies required to succeed
||• Management abilities -demonstrated skills to effectively manage people and service, using a fiscally responsible approach and an entrepreneurial focus
• Leadership skills - the ability to lead people effectively
• Problem Solving - the ability to look at situations and barriers to creatively provide solutions that meet the needs of all parties in the best collective manner possible
• Business Acumen - the ability to initiate and contribute to business development through visibility, displaying of technical expertise and networking
• Initiative - must be able to proactively identify new opportunities within the industry and successfully lead those opportunities to conclusion
• Determination – the ability to continue to strive for a solution despite obstacles from others and/or uncontrollable situations
• Responsible for the management of Account Manager’s daily production and monthly billings and maintaining the level of interims as per company standards.
• Responsible for monthly production goals by managing own pending of complex liability claims, settling claims directly with claimants or their representatives
File Quality / Customer Service
• Conduct monthly QA file reviews, review billings and fees in accordance with client billing expectations and corporate standards
• Handle insured and client complaints, monitor and ensure resolutions reached
• Review, analyze, revise, and sign Account Manager’s reports, ensuring compliance/accuracy and efficiency
• Review fees for accuracy and quality
Technical Expertise and Support
• Acts in a consultative and advisory capacity on claims matters and technical issues such as: liability determination, investigation, policy interpretation, settlement negotiation, and reserve establishment for claims
• Provides file review feedback and in some cases direction on file completion
• Train, mentor and develop junior staff
• Prepare and discuss performance reviews with staff members
• Provide guidance and feedback regarding performance
• Support technical training and other development requirements
• Coordinate and facilitate staff meeting on a regular basis
• In conjunction with the Licensing Officer, monitor and track licensing status/issues on a national level and manage criteria for all direct reports
Sales and Client Interaction:
• Support the Account Management and effective partnerships with dedicated accounts
• Attend Client/Stakeholder meetings as required
• Monitor and assess resources (capacity) vs. volume with the NAU management team
• Responsible for the recruitment and selection of Account Managers
|Education, knowledge and experience required
||• University degree/college diploma preferred or equivalent business experience.
• CIP / FCIP designation or actively pursuing and/or nearing completion of same
• Must be able to obtain probationary license and be preparing for the oral exam.
• Minimum of 10 years claims adjusting experience with experience at the management level
• Experience in Liability/Casualty claims adjusting with associated technical expertise is required.
• Field Claims adjusting experience required.
• Strong communication skills including – the ability to communicate effectively with both internal and external associates, written and oral techniques
• Demonstrated organizational skills with the ability to prioritize and manage conflicting priorities in an effective manner
• Proactive and positive approach to customer service ensuring that all inquiries are effectively dealt with in a timely manner
• Strong interpersonal skills allowing you to effectively deal with conflict and difficult situations
• Strong commitment to ongoing education and learning
• Teamwork – must genuinely intend to work cooperatively with others
• Initiative – proactive in identifying and implementing claims handling solutions resulting in equitable settlements
Can't find a position that matches your skills? Submit your resume
, we'll keep it on file and notify you if a right job opportunity comes up.