How to apply:
Are you interested in this job opening? Are you the perfect fit for our organization? Click on Apply Now!
and we will walk you through our Online Application process. If you know of someone else who might be interested, please send this opportunity to a friend.
Apply Now! Tell A Friend
|Position Title/Titre du poste
||Accident Benefits and P&C Coordinator
|Job ID/ID Travail
||Assist in the delivery of accident benefit , property and casualty claims adjudication by supporting and assisting the Adjusters in the completion of tasks and duties related to their files.
|Competencies required to succeed
||• Demonstrated ability to deliver excellent customer service
• Excellent communication skills; to liaise with adjusting staff, clients and insured claimants
• Strong attention to detail
• Strong organizational skills with an ability to manage a variety of tasks on a daily basis, re-prioritize tasks to effectively manage changing priorities and manage time effectively
• Ability to follow instructions
• Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
• Ability to learn new systems and technology
• Resourcefulness to act in a situation without direction in the facilitation of delivery of claim requirements to maintain legal and client compliance
||• Preparation and delivery of letters, packages, and related forms to applicants, legal representatives and/or other third parties.
• Making arrangements for insurer examinations and confirmation of the same
• Contacting insurers, insured’s, witnesses or legal representatives to set up appointments as per adjuster instructions
• Telephone contact with vendors, claimants, insured’s, legal representatives and examiners as instructed by adjuster
• Liaise with clients, insured individuals, and/or vendors in the absence of the handling adjuster
• Open and review correspondence and forms
• Preparation of payment requests; entering information into iAdjust
• General administrative duties such as filing and photocopying, reviewing dictation, typing statements
• Set up of new claims in the system
• Reception relief as required
• Maintenance of open and closed filing
• Other responsibilities as required by the Branch Manager in order to meet business objectives
|Education, knowledge and experience required
||• Post secondary education preferred
• Chartered Insurance Professional (CIP) Program in progress or willingness to enroll in insurance institute courses to obtain CIP designation preferred but not required.
• Knowledge of or familiarity with Statutory Accident Benefit Statute (SABS) is an asset
• Knowledge of Insurance Industry an asset
• Strong computer skills including typing and working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word and Excel)
• Solid spelling and grammar skills required
Can't find a position that matches your skills? Submit your resume
, we'll keep it on file and notify you if a right job opportunity comes up.