How to apply:
Are you interested in this job opening? Are you the perfect fit for our organization? Click on Apply Now!
and we will walk you through our Online Application process. If you know of someone else who might be interested, please send this opportunity to a friend.
||Toronto (Yonge and Eglinton)
|Position Title/Titre du poste
||Customer Service Representative, Emergency Claims Service (CSR, ECS) - PT
|Job ID/ID Travail
||Provide immediate and customer-focused assistance to policyholders who are calling to report insurance claims. Document initial loss details and activities to ensure that callers experience timely and service oriented disposition of calls. Make determination based on protocol if immediate adjuster attention is required and coordinate with vendors as required.
* Please note that this position requires shift work on a seven (7) day rotating basis between the hours of 4pm to 12 am Monday to Friday and Saturday and Sunday from 8am to 12am.
* This is a part-time opportunity that will require 15-25 hours of work on a weekly basis.
|Competencies required to succeed
||• Strong communication skills
• Team player with a strong commitment to quality and customer service
• Excellent time management and organizational skills
• Pleasant and friendly mannerism
• Ability to treat people with respect under all circumstances, instill trust in others besides upholding the values of the organization
• Sound judgmental powers; ability to manage difficult customer situations, to respond promptly to the needs of the customer, solicit feedback to improve service, respond to requests for service/assistance
• Ability to adapt to change, meet the changing demands of the work environment, any delays or other unexpected demands.
• Dependability; to follow instructions as well as take responsibility for their actions and also keep commitments
• Quality management- look for means of improving as well as promoting quality
• High level of motivation
• A sound knowledge of telephone etiquette
||• Review ECS call report and ensure call has terminated properly and forward accurate and complete call reports as required.
• Provide personalized customer service of the highest level
• Arrange for the dispatch of adjusters or vendor partners when required
• Field and answer branch inquiries and administer to ECS menu
• Maintain data base of service lapses reference for root cause, report trends and make recommendations to management
• Review claim information to determine proper next steps for processing against client guidelines/ service agreements
|Education, knowledge and experience required
||• Post secondary education
• Minimum 3 years administrative experience
• Knowledge of insurance/service industry or related experience preferred
• Strong computer and telephone skills with an aptitude/ability to learn
• Effective communication skills both written and verbal
• Attention to detail
Can't find a position that matches your skills? Submit your resume
, we'll keep it on file and notify you if a right job opportunity comes up.