How to apply:
Are you interested in this job opening? Are you the perfect fit for our organization? Click on Apply Now!
and we will walk you through our Online Application process. If you know of someone else who might be interested, please send this opportunity to a friend.
|Position Title/Titre du poste
||Branch Manager - St. John's, NFLD
|Job ID/ID Travail
|Postion Reports to [Title]
||Vice-President, Altantic Canada
|Job Titles and number of people that report to this position
||• Ten to fifteen adjusters
• Three administrative support
||The successful candidate will be expected to manage the human and financial resources of his branch in order to provide clients with quality loss adjustment services at the best possible cost, while maximizing the profitability of operations.
|Competencies required to succeed
||• Good knowledge of loss adjustment
• Some knowledge of personnel and financial management
• Good interpersonal skills - Ability to negotiate
• Excellent Time Management skills
• Team orientation
As Branch Manager:
- Manage the day-to-day operations of the branch.
- Provide the clients with good quality service in compliance with established standards by ensuring a consistent growth of staff productivity through strategic goal attainment, supervision of the quality of work, help and advice.
- Develop business through regular personal contacts with the insurance industry in order to attain the planned objectives of his branch.
- Ensure profitability of this branch by controlling billing and operating expenses, in compliance with the financial plan.
|Education, knowledge and experience required
||• CIP designation
• 10 years experience as an adjuster
• Valid and recognized Adjuster’s license in Newfoundland (or equivalency in other provinces)
Can't find a position that matches your skills? Submit your resume
, we'll keep it on file and notify you if a right job opportunity comes up.