How to apply:
Are you interested in this job opening? Are you the perfect fit for our organization? Click on Apply Now!
and we will walk you through our Online Application process. If you know of someone else who might be interested, please send this opportunity to a friend.
|Position Title/Titre du poste
||Senior Claims Adjuster (Property)
|Job ID/ID Travail
||Responsible for the investigation and adjusting of Property claims, the successful candidate provides SCM standard quality service and facilitates prompt and equitable settlement of claims within the parameters of corporate policies and standards as well as initiates and follows-up on business development opportunities.
|Competencies required to succeed
||The Independent Adjuster actively adjusts claims while ensuring that business development opportunities are maximized. This involves marketing and follow-up of opportunities in a timely manner. The profile duties create a dynamic portfolio requiring extremely well-honed organizational skills that enable day to day activities to be completed while allowing efficient and effective progress of file management activities.
• Effective Analytical Skills
• Effective communication skills (verbal, written and presentation)
• Demonstrated organization skills with ability to prioritize and manage conflicting priorities in an effective manner
• Proactive and positive approach to customer service ensuring that all inquiries are dealt with in a timely and effective manner
• Strong interpersonal skills allowing you to deal with conflicting and difficult situations
• Demonstrated and proven leadership skills
• Sense of urgency and responsiveness
|Education, knowledge and experience required
||• University degree with minimum 8 year’s experience or a combination of education and related experience.
• Adjuster’s license/CIP designation.
• Experience using Xactimate considered an asset
• Ongoing commitment to education and learning.
• Effective analytical skills, including identification of cause and effect dynamics
• Good investigative manner.
• Able to draw valid conclusions and effectively communicate them.
• Ability to interpret complex documents of a legal nature, perform and understand advanced numerical calculations including analysis of comparative information.
Can't find a position that matches your skills? Submit your resume
, we'll keep it on file and notify you if a right job opportunity comes up.