How to apply:
Are you interested in this job opening? Are you the perfect fit for our organization? Click on Apply Now!
and we will walk you through our Online Application process. If you know of someone else who might be interested, please send this opportunity to a friend.
||SCM Health Solutions
|Position Title/Titre du poste
||Billing Clerk - (Temporary position)
|Job ID/ID Travail
||The primary responsibilities will be ensuring the timely and accurate invoicing and vouchering, updating the internal database and administrative duties related to the Billing Department.
|Competencies required to succeed
||• Basic Microsoft aptitude, Word, Outlook.
• Attention to Detail
• Knowledge of RMS invoicing and payment processes and procedures.
• Knowledge of HCAI billing system and software familiarity
• Ability to handle large volumes of like transactions but the flexibility of understanding and processing unique billing situations
• Experience in Great Plains an asset
• Knowledge of assessor billing cycle and processing procedures
• Ability to maintain complex pricing matrix’s and assessor fees schedules
||• Billing invoices, completing OCF-21, updating HCAI
• Formatting client receivable reports monthly & provide to sales team
• Handle Bridgepoint financing process
• Preparing quotes, assisting with client and supplier issues related to billing
• Utilizing pricing matrix for various clients including ICBC, legal firms and employers which were negotiated
• Filing and coding admin invoices for approval
• Entering and matching client and assessor invoicing
• Managing invoice and payment inquiries in Western Canada
• Other duties as assigned
|Education, knowledge and experience required
||• Minimum College degree
• 6 months Office Experience in a similar role
• Finance, billing experience is requirement
• Experience in bookkeeping databases systems preferred
Can't find a position that matches your skills? Submit your resume
, we'll keep it on file and notify you if a right job opportunity comes up.