How to apply:
Are you interested in this job opening? Are you the perfect fit for our organization? Click on Apply Now!
and we will walk you through our Online Application process. If you know of someone else who might be interested, please send this opportunity to a friend.
|Position Title/Titre du poste
||Investigator - Winnipeg
|Job ID/ID Travail
|Postion Reports to [Title]
||Branch Manager or Operations Manager
||This individual will conduct surveillance operations within the Province independently and as part of a larger team. Daily reporting and computer skills are required. The position requires a reliable vehicle and proper surveillance equipment. The position requires the applicant to have a good driving history and must be a licensed Private Investigator.
|Competencies required to succeed
- Strong communication skills (Written and Oral)
- Leadership skills, ability to motivate and keep engaged
- Problem Solving – strong analytical
- Ability to prioritize work to meet deadlines and exercise proper judgement in all situations
- Ability to track time/expenses to ensure client budgets are not exceeded
- Conducting background and asset investigation
- Locating individuals/stolen property
- Asset checks
- Obtaining various report from various industries
- Detailed reporting to clients
- Pre-employment verifications
- Trademark investigation
- Attending court or legal proceedings
- Claimant interviews
- Assist with surveillance
- Should have the ability to work under low stress situation and be able to quickly change to high stress environment.
- Surveillance mobile (vehicle)
- Surveillance mobile (foot)
- Travel within the Province and some travel outside, with a possibilityy outside of Canada.
- Clear criminal record check and Clear Child Abuse Registry Search
- Valid driver's license with a reliable vehicle
|Education, knowledge and experience required
- Some post secondary education preferably a degree or diploma
- At least 10 years of field experience as an investigator; must be licensed PI
- Computer competency (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Must have excellent written and oral communication skills
- Demonstrated organizational skills
Can't find a position that matches your skills? Submit your resume
, we'll keep it on file and notify you if a right job opportunity comes up.