How to apply:
Are you interested in this job opening? Are you the perfect fit for our organization? Click on Apply Now!
and we will walk you through our Online Application process. If you know of someone else who might be interested, please send this opportunity to a friend.
||OPTA Information Intelligence
|Position Title/Titre du poste
||Bilingual Vision Information Coordinator
|Job ID/ID Travail
||Reporting to the Vision Processing Services Supervisor, the Vision Information Coordinator will be responsible for collecting information from multiple sources and then processing that data into Vision products for use by Opta’s clients and staff. The incumbent is required to be bilingual (French and English), customer service focused and highly detail oriented
|Competencies required to succeed
• Listens and responds effectively to customer questions; resolves customer problems to the customer’s satisfaction; respects all internal and external customers; uses a team approach when dealing with customers; follows up to evaluate customer satisfaction; measures customer satisfaction effectively; commits to exceeding customer expectations.
Attention to Detail
• Is alert in a high-risk environment; follows detailed procedures and ensures accuracy in documentation and data; concentrates on routine work details; organizes and maintains a system of records.
• Team player with excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to interact positively with all individuals in all levels within and outside the organization. Ability to be a self-starter and to work independently with minimum supervision.
||• Collect data and documents from a variety of sources including clients, strategic partners, insured clients and Opta staff.
• Assure quality of data and process directly into Vision products in a variety of ways including batch input, OCR of scanned documents, keyboard entry etc..
• Interact with clients and strategic partners on a daily basis via phone, email etc. regarding inquiries and concerns related to the Vision services supplied.
• Coordinate the resolution of all inquiries and concerns either directly or by working with Opta management, support resources and strategic partners.
• Track, document and communicate status and progress on the resolution of all inquiries and concerns.
• Assemble information and send reports to clients, management and strategic partners as required.
• Work on special projects as required
• Perform miscellaneous tasks as assigned
Can't find a position that matches your skills? Submit your resume
, we'll keep it on file and notify you if a right job opportunity comes up.