How to apply:
Are you interested in this job opening? Are you the perfect fit for our organization? Click on Apply Now!
and we will walk you through our Online Application process. If you know of someone else who might be interested, please send this opportunity to a friend.
|Position Title/Titre du poste
||Executive General Adjuster - Special Risk Division (SRD) - Calgary
|Job ID/ID Travail
|Postion Reports to [Title]
||Branch Manager / VP-Special Risk Division
||The Executive General Adjuster will have the technical expertise to handle a variety of large loss claims in either multiple commercial disciplines, or in a specialty area of expertise. Investigate and adjusting claims with high level of integrity and quality, while ensuring prompt and equitable settlements of claims within the parameters of the corporate policies and guidelines. The individual will join the elite group of high level adjusters supporting large losses in the surrounding regions with their expertise.
This position is open to all suitable candidates within Canada and relocation assistance may be negotiated if the right candidate is based outside of Alberta.
|Competencies required to succeed
||The Executive General Adjuster actively adjust claims while working with key sales and operational leads from time to time to maximize future client opportunities. Highly detailed orientated with a demonstrated organizational skills to ensure follow up and day to day activities are being completed while allowing efficient and effective progress of file management activities.
- Upon receipt of a file, meet with the insured, as well as any other parties involved, to inquire on any situation which could bring about issues on coverage and policy interpretation
- Investigate facts and circumstances to determine the cause and liability of loss; document the file by obtaining statements, photographs and other evidence, and verify all items pertinent to the insurance contract, including limitations, conditions and exclusions.
- Continuously updating the client files and notes to all parties.
- Negotiate a settlement which is fair and satisfactory to all parties.
- Report Investigation status, Reserves, and recommendations on a prompt basis to the client
Can't find a position that matches your skills? Submit your resume
, we'll keep it on file and notify you if a right job opportunity comes up.