How to apply:
Are you interested in this job opening? Are you the perfect fit for our organization? Click on Apply Now!
and we will walk you through our Online Application process. If you know of someone else who might be interested, please send this opportunity to a friend.
|Position Title/Titre du poste
||Receptionist/Admin Support - Edmonton
|Job ID/ID Travail
|Postion Reports to [Title]
||Office Manager or Branch Manager
||This role is expected to provide exceptional service to internal and external clients, displaying a superior customer service centric approach. He/she will contribute to the success of the office by providing excellent administrative support to all team members including, but not limited to: Supervisor, Branch and District Manager, Adjusters, Clients and Peers.
This full-time position will be based in our head office located at the Windermere community. In addition to salary, full benefits will be provided at the commencement of employment, i.e., no waiting period. Furthermore, this is an URGENT vacancy that needs to be filled in immediately.
|Competencies required to succeed
- Professional demeanor and strong customer service & interpersonal skills
- Excellent organizational skills / ability to prioritize
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Demonstrated attention to detail
- Action oriented and ability to take initiative
- Able to work in fast paced, evolving environment with minimal supervision
- Able to work effectively as part of a team
- Maintain In/Out board for the building, liaising with the various departments to determine schedules
- Greet visitors to the office and direct appropriately
- Answer phones and forward calls in a timely, professional and efficient manner
- Maintain reception, boardroom and coffee area, ensuring that they are neat and tidy
- Process and accept courier packages in conjunction with the Mailroom
- Open and date stamp mail received at reception, in support of the Mailroom
- Organizing of Boardroom scheduling via Outlook Calendars. Coordinate meals/ refreshments for meetings, and oversee setup and cleanup
- Ordering of Office Supplies
- Ordering of Coffee, water and break-room/ coffee area supplies
- Coordinate Service Requests for office equipment
- Typing of rush and overflow statements, dictation etc., in support of the Collators
- Administrative support to Support Team and other corporate functions as needed
- Other duties as assigned
|Accountabilities [and to whom]
||Delivery of administrative support services to Supervisor, Administrative Support, Branch Manager, Adjusters and Clerical team members.
|Education, knowledge and experience required
Can't find a position that matches your skills? Submit your resume
, we'll keep it on file and notify you if a right job opportunity comes up.