How to apply:
Are you interested in this job opening? Are you the perfect fit for our organization? Click on Apply Now!
and we will walk you through our Online Application process. If you know of someone else who might be interested, please send this opportunity to a friend.
||Yukon Territories [YT]
|Position Title/Titre du poste
||Administrative Assistant - Whitehorse (9 month term)
|Job ID/ID Travail
|Postion Reports to [Title]
||The successful candidate for this position will have the opportunity to participate as part of a dynamic team that provides quality service to internal and external clients. He/she will display his/her customer service centric approach inherent in his/her day-to-day activities and will be a key contributor to the success of the office by providing excellent administrative support to all team members including, but not limited to: Branch Manager, Adjusters, Clients and Peers.
This vacancy is to cover for a maternity leave that starts in November. The successful candidate is expected to start working in October to allow for training during the transition period. While this role is temporary, hours of work will be full-time, 37.5 per week, Monday through Friday. Extended health care and dental benefits will be provided.
|Competencies required to succeed
||• Detail Oriented
• Customer Service oriented
• Action oriented
||• Greet visitors to the office
• Answer phones and direct calls to appropriate persons
• Process and accept courier packages, Process incoming and outgoing mail.
• Open and date stamp incoming mail/couriers/faxes and distribute to employees
• Open new client claims and set up in the system
• Assist with statement and report typing
• Print and scan reports
• Other duties as assigned
|Education, knowledge and experience required
||• Grade twelve diploma
• Previous experience within a dynamic team will be given preference.
• Minimum 1 - 3 years experience in an administrative support role is required
• Previously demonstrated ability to execute high attention to detail
• Demonstrated ability to manage changing priorities and proven organizational skills
• Demonstrated behaviors showing initiative behaviors and follow-up skills
• Demonstrated ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality
• Demonstrated professionalism and work ethic
• Proven ability to contribute to and work well within a team environment
• Intermediate experience with Word, and strong Excel skills are required
• All other computer applications –must have the aptitude and ability to learn as required
NOTE: Please confirm current typing speed on your resume.
Can't find a position that matches your skills? Submit your resume
, we'll keep it on file and notify you if a right job opportunity comes up.