How to apply:
Are you interested in this job opening? Are you the perfect fit for our organization? Click on Apply Now!
and we will walk you through our Online Application process. If you know of someone else who might be interested, please send this opportunity to a friend.
Apply Now! Tell A Friend
||SCM Insurance Services
|Position Title/Titre du poste
|Job ID/ID Travail
|Postion Reports to [Title]
||VP Marketing & Communications
||This position reports directly to the Director of Marketing and indirectly to the Chief Marketing Officer located in the corporate head office in Edmonton. This is a key position with direct influence with regard to creating reports, reviewing data, and providing general marketing support to the Marketing & Communications Department, which includes assessing of marketing initiatives for SCM Insurance Services, and its business units.
Based in our Edmonton head office located in Windermere Community, this is a full-time position and company benefits will be provided effective upon date of hire.
|Competencies required to succeed
- Clarity of communication – giving clear and concise information, verbally or written, to ensure the objectives are met.
- Management of time and priority setting - the ability to manage your time to ensure objectives and tasks are achieved.
- Listening and organizing - the ability to understand, organize, and analyze what one is hearing in order to decide what to think and do in response to a message
- Getting objective information - the ability to use questions, probes, and interviewing techniques to obtain unbiased information and to interpret it appropriately.
- Thinking clearly and analytically - the ability to apply clear and logical thinking to develop valid conclusions and solutions.
- Multi-tasking – the ability to run several tasks in parallel.
- Attention to detail - Monitors and checks work or information and plans and organizes time and resources efficiently.
- Perform analytical functions to support the decision-making process of the marketing and corporate sales department.
- Develop performance measures for marketing initiatives.
- Compiling customer lists to effectively target promotions of new or existing products or services.
- Analyze, forecast and interpret data and identify gaps and opportunities for improvement or growth.
- Evaluate internal/external market data information to support strategic analysis, customer segmentation and development of marketing initiatives.
- Provide monthly/quarterly sales trend analysis and report preparations as required
- Develop and assist with web site marketing strategy and content
- Assist with the development and implementation of company branding and marketing communications.
- Development and implementation and ongoing use of SCM’s CRM software
- Support the SCM corporate sales team in responding to request for proposals
- Support the SCM corporate sales team in launching and analyzing Salesforce campaigns
- Coordination and creation of new display booths for various trade shows: content, presentation, messaging
- External communication and advertising of our corporate branding
- Delivery of marketing programs within the organization.
- Other special projects as assigned.
|Education, knowledge and experience required
- University degree in Marketing/Business/Statistics or (Business Related degree from a post secondary institution or equivalent related experience.)
- 1-3 years experience in a marketing analyst environment
- Experience with implementation of corporate branding initiatives
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to synthesize information from numerous sources.
- Strong business acumen, ability to meet deadlines and handle changing priorities.
- Strong written, oral and interpersonal skills. Ability to communicate quantitative and technical concepts in simple terms to a diverse audience.
- Advanced Excel, Word, & Powerpoint skills
Can't find a position that matches your skills? Submit your resume
, we'll keep it on file and notify you if a right job opportunity comes up.