How to apply:
Are you interested in this job opening? Are you the perfect fit for our organization? Click on Apply Now!
and we will walk you through our Online Application process. If you know of someone else who might be interested, please send this opportunity to a friend.
Apply Now! Tell A Friend
|Position Title/Titre du poste
||Claims Adjuster (Property/Multiline) - Saskatoon, SK
|Job ID/ID Travail
|Postion Reports to [Title]
||When you join the ClaimsPro team, you’re joining a thriving and expanding network of innovators and trailblazers at Canada’s largest independent adjusting company. We’re experienced in general and specialized claims adjustment services, and have 110 branches from coast to coast. Yes, we’re a big player in the industry, but that doesn’t mean we’re afraid of change. Quite the contrary. We embrace it. We’re forward-thinking, dynamic, and original.
Depending on the level of experience and area of expertise, the successful candidate will be responsible for the investigation and adjusting of either Property or “All Lines” claims, either at Entry Level or Intermediate. Furthermore, he/she will provide SCM standard quality service and facilitates prompt and equitable settlement of claims within the parameters of corporate policies and standards as well as initiates and follows-up on business development opportunities. Other duties as required.
If you have years of experience in any line of adjusting or if you are a new SAIST grad we have opportunities for you to learn and grow the business.
|Competencies required to succeed
||The Independent Adjuster actively adjusts claims while ensuring that business development opportunities are maximized. This involves marketing and follow-up of opportunities in a timely manner. The profile duties create a dynamic portfolio requiring extremely well-honed organizational skills that enable day to day activities to be completed while allowing efficient and effective progress of file management activities.
|Education, knowledge and experience required
- Completion of high school education
- For entry level, at least 1 year of industry experience; 3 years of relevant experience as an Independent Adjuster will qualify for intermediate level; equivalencies for combination of education (e.g., University degree) and industry experience will be considered.
- Adjuster’s license, or eligibility to obtain Adjuster's license; CIP or working towards obtaining CIP designation
- Ongoing commitment to education and learning.
- Effective analytical skills, including identification of cause and effect dynamics
- Good investigative skills
- Able to draw valid conclusions and effectively communicate them.
- Ability to interpret complex documents of a legal nature, perform and understand advanced numerical calculations including analysis of comparative information
Advanced communication skills including:
- Effective written skills including those of a technical nature
- Effective oral skills, including listening, interviewing, negotiating, must be able to flex style appropriate to audience. Demonstrated organizational skills with the ability to prioritize and manage conflicting priorities in an effective manner.
- Proactive and positive approach to customer service ensuring that all inquiries are effectively dealt with in a timely manner.
- Strong interpersonal skills allowing you to effectively deal with conflict and difficult situations.
- Strong commitment to ongoing education and learning.
Can't find a position that matches your skills? Submit your resume
, we'll keep it on file and notify you if a right job opportunity comes up.