How to apply:
Are you interested in this job opening? Are you the perfect fit for our organization? Click on Apply Now!
and we will walk you through our Online Application process. If you know of someone else who might be interested, please send this opportunity to a friend.
|Position Title/Titre du poste
||Accounts Receivable Clerk - Edmonton
|Job ID/ID Travail
|Postion Reports to [Title]
||Accounts Receivable Manager
||The successful candidate for this position will have the opportunity to participate as part of a dynamic team that provides quality service to internal and external clients. They will display their customer service centric approach inherent in their day-to-day activities and will be a key contributor to the success of the Accounts Receivable department by providing excellent Collection skills to the team.
This is a full-time, salaried position that attracts benefits including extended health care and dental coverage, 3 weeks paid annual vacation, etc. This position is based in our head office in Edmonton located at the Windermere community.
|Competencies required to succeed
||• Detail Oriented
• Customer Service oriented
• Action oriented
• Able to work effectively as part of a team
• Accurate data entry skills
• Aptitude to learn computer systems
• Post customer payments by recording cheques and credit card transactions
• Assist in preparation of daily deposits
• Investigate and resolve customer queries that relate to receivable issues
• Responsible for defined area of collections, including follow-up and regular reviews of account status
• Maintenance and review of account files
• Other financial duties as assigned
• Other duties as required
|Accountabilities [and to whom]
||Delivery of follow up and account receivable inquires to Accounts Receivable Manager and team members.
|Education, knowledge and experience required
- Grade twelve diploma
- Preference will be given to candidates with or working towards accounting designation
- Effective communication skills
- Minimum 1-3 years experience in an account receivable experience
- Previously demonstrated ability to execute high attention to detail
- Demonstrated proven organizational skills
- Previous experience within a dynamic team will be given preference
- Demonstrated behaviors showing initiative behaviors and follow-up skills
- Demonstrated ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality
- Demonstrated professionalism and work ethic
- Proven ability to contribute to and work well within a team environment
- Intermediate experience with Word, and strong Excel skills are required
Can't find a position that matches your skills? Submit your resume
, we'll keep it on file and notify you if a right job opportunity comes up.