How to apply:
Are you interested in this job opening? Are you the perfect fit for our organization? Click on Apply Now!
and we will walk you through our Online Application process. If you know of someone else who might be interested, please send this opportunity to a friend.
|Position Title/Titre du poste
||Recruitment Coordinator (8 months contract)
|Job ID/ID Travail
|Postion Reports to [Title]
||Manager of Talent Acquisition
||The Recruitment Coordinator works closely with a team of recruiters in a fast-paced recruiting organization. The Recruitment Coordinator is an integral partner in managing recruiting activities and building candidate relationships. This candidate will be an organizational guru, work effectively with internal and external clients and candidates, possess great communication skills, have the ability to shift gears at a moment’s notice and enjoy the challenges of helping to build a great organization of talented individuals.
SCM is the largest independent, privately-owned provider of claims management, risk management, and related services in Canada. It is our commitment to strategically evolve our services and expertise to support the ever-changing challenges of our clients. Innovative technology, expert staff, and solid customer service are the hallmarks that distinguish SCM Insurance Services.
||• Scheduling interviews and phone screens and working directly with candidates and hiring managers
• Email candidate resume (and any other required documents) and interview schedule to the interview team and candidate.
• Updating candidate records and job postings in recruiting systems and confirming new hires
• Posting jobs internally & externally
• Utilize applicant tracking system (HireDesk) to maintain candidate data and reporting
• Process reference checks, background checks and testing
• Assisting in the coordination of other recruiting activities as needed
|Education, knowledge and experience required
||• 1+ years of recruiting coordinator or HR experience
• Applicant Tracking System and Reporting experience preferred
• Experience with MS Word, Excel and Power Point
• Previous Recruiting Coordinator or HR assistant experience
• Superb customer focus, attention to detail and organization skills
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• Ability to work in a fast paced, quickly changing environment
• Bachelor’s degree
Can't find a position that matches your skills? Submit your resume
, we'll keep it on file and notify you if a right job opportunity comes up.