How to apply:
Are you interested in this job opening? Are you the perfect fit for our organization? Click on Apply Now!
and we will walk you through our Online Application process. If you know of someone else who might be interested, please send this opportunity to a friend.
||SCM Health Solutions
|Position Title/Titre du poste
||Coordonnateur, Accueil /Intake Coordinator - Cira - Montreal
|Job ID/ID Travail
|Postion Reports to [Title]
||Director, Quebec Operations
The Intake Coordinator is the initial point of contact for clients when making referrals for the various services offered by Cira Medical Services. This position is responsible to coordinate scheduling, send out confirmation letters and ensure the tracking system is updated with the applicable detail. The Department is client focused and deadline driven. The overall mandate requires all referrals to be scheduled according to the client's guidelines.
As a condition of employment, this position is subject to the successful completion of the following pre-employment conditions: Reference Checks, Criminal Background Checks and Credit check.
|Competencies required to succeed
- Customer service focused
- Highly organized and extremely detail oriented.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office and computer skills in general.
- Superior communication skills (oral and written)
- Strong Multi-tasking skills
- Bilingualism is a requirement(French and English, spoken and written)
- Scheduling services for clients with the appropriate medical evaluators/assessors
- Understand and have the ability to assign evaluator using an approved list
- Documenting all the necessary information through computer systems for new records and existing records and update the status of appointments.
- External evaluator – contact to coordinate appointment, follow-up as required.
- Send confirmation letters/client notices via the appropriate method
- Identify and escalate files that require Evaluator input concerning appropriate assignment of evaluator
- Sending appropriate correspondence to clients –employers, disability case managers, law firms, etc.
- Take and redirect calls to the right resources when applicable
- Identify and document any gaps or problems encountered and communicate them to his superior in order to ensure optimal customer service
|Accountabilities [and to whom]
Directly to Director, Quebec Operations
|Education, knowledge and experience required
- High School diploma, with minimum of 2 years of experience working in a similar capacity
- Post high school education would be considered an asset.
|What are the key deliverables [short-term/long-term]
||To ensure that all services booked are done so in a timely, accurate and professional manner and managing the required spreads in RMS.
Can't find a position that matches your skills? Submit your resume
, we'll keep it on file and notify you if a right job opportunity comes up.