How to apply:
Are you interested in this job opening? Are you the perfect fit for our organization? Click on Apply Now!
and we will walk you through our Online Application process. If you know of someone else who might be interested, please send this opportunity to a friend.
||British Columbia/Colombie-Britannique [BC][C.-B.]
|Position Title/Titre du poste
||Director, Pacific Region
|Job Titles and number of people that report to this position
- Inspection staff
- Quality Assurance Specialists
As the leader responsible for RMS’ inspection productivity the incumbent will manage and guide a team of inspection professionals regionally.
The incumbent will report to the Senior Vice President, National Field Operations and will support operational initiatives in order to achieve revenue targets. As the Business Coach for the inspection staff this role will provide coaching and counseling while motivating the inspectors to meet semi-monthly productivity expectations. the incumbent will be the primary driver of performance in the field and will partner with the inspectors to set an annual performance plan for them to execute. The incumbent will monitor performance standards and indicators to ensure service level requirements are met. The incumbent will be responsible to regularly meet in person with field inspectors to coach, mentor and achieve productivity targets. The incumbent will have a team of Quality Assurance Specialists that will be responsible for championing internal and external residential and or commercial quality assurance initiatives to clients, the Executive office and RMS operations.
|Competencies required to succeed
Personal impact: Learning
- Ability to lead people effectively and influence team goals.
- Ability to communicate concepts from theory to on-the-job practice.
- Ability to stay current on industry trends through various learning strategies.
· Provide individual coaching to inspection staff, addressing specific concerns.
· Encourage your team to be competent and strong in the work they perform.
- Demonstrated skills for effectively managing people and services.
- Must have excellent communication skills.
- Ability to use the most effective form of communication to deliver messages to the team.
Results focused: Results Oriented
- The ability to contribute to timeliness and quality displaying technical expertise and managerial skills.
- Ability to look at situations and continue to strive for solutions that meet the needs of all inspectors involved.
- Manage inspection staff in region
- Is the Business Coach to mentor Inspectors and Quality Assurance Specialist
- Responsible for training the Residential inspectors
- Partner with Inspectors to execute annual Business Plan
- Manage product changes nationally for residential reports
- Track and maintain a meeting log to ensure engagement, production and quality is maintained
- Hold regular one-on-one meetings or group sessions to support inspector needs and ensure targets are met
- Provide feedback and communicate to Regional Directors, Operations regarding QA trends.
- Have a good understanding of the work submission schedules and ensure that non-compliances are managed and reported back to the SVP National Field Operations for escalation.
- Ensure performance standards are being adhered to by the QA Specialist and responsible for performance management of the QA Specialist.
- Ensure service level agreements are adhered to
- Responsible for all aspects of people management i.e. recruitment, performance management
- Ability to complete a maximum of five (5) inspections on a semi-monthly basis
|Education, knowledge and experience required
- A post secondary degree or diploma (in a related discipline).
- 7+ years senior inspection experience
- 5+ years of management experience leading teams.
- CRM certification is an asset
- Demonstrated organizational skills with the ability to prioritize and manage conflicting priorities in an effective manner.
Can't find a position that matches your skills? Submit your resume
, we'll keep it on file and notify you if a right job opportunity comes up.