How to apply:
Are you interested in this job opening? Are you the perfect fit for our organization? Click on Apply Now!
and we will walk you through our Online Application process. If you know of someone else who might be interested, please send this opportunity to a friend.
|Position Title/Titre du poste
||Client Services Key Account Coordinator
|Job ID/ID Travail
||Provide administrative support to the Client Services Group in preparing data for client reports, and centralized administration of large insurer client programs.
|Competencies required to succeed
||• Communication Skills - the ability to communicate effectively with both internal and external associates, written and oral techniques
• Problem Solving - the ability to look at situations and barriers to creatively provide solutions that meet the needs of all parties in the best collective manner possible
• Initiative - being proactive in identifying and implementing claims handling solutions resulting in equitable settlements.
• Teamwork - must genuinely intend to work cooperatively with others;
• Adaptability – embraces change and demonstrates a willingness to learn
• Ability to take simultaneous direction from multiple sources and manage conflicting priorities in an effective manner
||• Assist with on boarding of new insurer clients
• Assist with the creation and maintenance of client guidelines
• Manage the centralization of claims intake and triage by distributing claim creation tasks to the appropriate branches
• Centralized Payment Desk responsibilities
• Preparation of data and tracking data for client pricing models
• Communicating with IT to ensure that all aspects of client account set up are in place
• Assist with providing training and ongoing support for Client Access
• Subject matter specialist on use and administration of client claims management systems
• Regular preparation of client specific data for client operational reports
• Production of monthly, quarterly and yearly client operational reports
• Assist internal stakeholders with client related procedural issues and protocol
• Perform account/file reviews to determine operational compliance
|Education, knowledge and experience required
||• Post secondary education
• Insurance industry experience/exposure preferred
• Previous experience/exposure to desktop adjusting an asset
• 1 to 3 years experience in a customer service/support role required
• Exceptional MS Office skills (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
• Strong computer skills with an aptitude/ability to learn new software/databases
Can't find a position that matches your skills? Submit your resume
, we'll keep it on file and notify you if a right job opportunity comes up.