How to apply:
Are you interested in this job opening? Are you the perfect fit for our organization? Click on Apply Now!
and we will walk you through our Online Application process. If you know of someone else who might be interested, please send this opportunity to a friend.
|Position Title/Titre du poste
||Claims Administration Supervisor
|Job ID/ID Travail
||Working with the VP Claims Administration, the Supervisor is responsible to ensure the accurate and timely set up, dissemination and assignment of newly reported claims on a 24-7-365 basis as well as ensure the department is meeting and exceeding corporate and client guidelines and performance standards.
This role requires the incumbent to be available 24-7-365 on an as needed basis (which includes occasional weekends and holidays).
|Competencies required to succeed
||• Communication Skills - the ability to communicate effectively with both internal and external associates, written and oral techniques
• Problem Solving - the ability to look at situations and barriers to creatively provide solutions that meet the needs of all parties in the best collective manner possible
• Initiative - being proactive in identifying and implementing claims handling solutions resulting in equitable settlements
• Teamwork - must genuinely intend to work cooperatively with others
• Adaptability – embraces change and demonstrates a willingness to learn
• Ability to take simultaneous direction from multiple sources and manage conflicting priorities in an effective manner
||Quality Assurance / Customer Service
• Supervise the set up and distribution of new claims assignments to internal adjusters and external clients (Insurer and Program) in accordance with predetermined KPI’s.
• Monitor and sort ECS calls daily; perform any action required to complete or modify report; ensure calls are properly distributed to clients
• Supervise the call centre after hours in dealing with call routing
• Compile daily Agent and queue reports; provide reports to management on weekly basis; review reports and work with stakeholders to address errors Field and answer client inquiries and resolve escalated issues.
• Interact with both internal and external stakeholders to investigate and resolve service lapses.
• Monitor adjuster page-outs daily and ensure that field attendance is provided when required
• Conduct daily/monthly quality reviews of claims set up and call processing based on company and client KPIs.
• Complete monthly client billings
• Participate in the bi- weekly calibration call
• Responsible for call coaching and reviewing customer service standards
• Educate and train staff on the operation of the system and requirements
• In conjunction with the Vice President develop and maintain training manual(s)
• Support the organizing and triaging of the CAT plan
• Support Vice President in client acquisition process by participating in establishing client service standards (claims set up, etc.)
• Set up and management of telephony for client queues and intake
• Develop line scripting for new clients and changes for existing clients
• Ensure client instructions, scripting, and database are maintained and kept current
|Education, knowledge and experience required
||• University degree/college diploma or combination of education and equivalent business experience
• A minimum of 3 years previous supervisory experience (in a claims environment as asset)
• Experience with telephony queues and call routing
• Bilingual in English and French an asset
• Chartered Insurance Professional (CIP) Program in progress and working towards full licensing an asset
• Scheduling and supervision of staff to match capacity (resources) to demand.
• Educate and train staff on the operation of claims creation
• Prepare and discuss performance reviews with staff members
• Provides guidance and feedback regarding performance
• Support technical training and other development requirements
• In conjunction with the VP Claims Administration develop career-pathing plan for the team
• Ensure new employees have received comprehensive orientation and completion of onboarding program
• Assist in the recruitment and selection of staff
Can't find a position that matches your skills? Submit your resume
, we'll keep it on file and notify you if a right job opportunity comes up.