How to apply:
Are you interested in this job opening? Are you the perfect fit for our organization? Click on Apply Now!
and we will walk you through our Online Application process. If you know of someone else who might be interested, please send this opportunity to a friend.
||British Columbia/Colombie-Britannique [BC][C.-B.]
|Position Title/Titre du poste
||Vice President, Operations & Business Development (Western)
||Overall accountability and responsibility for IMA Ontario (QC/West) Division operations including: developing/implementing policies/procedures/services and best practices; driving client relations; budgeting and monitoring growth & financial profitability; controlling costs; legislation expert; division workflow development, facility compliance with PIPEDA (or similar) and customer requests; daily management; and metric reporting/monitor to ensure future strategic direction is achieved.
|Competencies required to succeed
||• Management abilities - proven ability to manage and direct a large team; including all aspects of performance appraisal and management
• Business Acumen - Proven ability to control and review costs, and build efficiencies to exceed budget requirements
• Ability to assist with Sales/Marketing initiatives, locally and nationally, including mining and analyzing data for presentations & attendance at client functions
• Ability to effectively work with health professionals, including onboarding and resolving issues
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills and excellent command of the English language
• Committed to delivering consistently exceptional client service
• Well-developed interpersonal skills and collaborative approach are crucial
• Ability to “think outside the box”
• Demonstrated ability to work autonomously while managing multiple timelines and objectives successfully
• Strong relationship building skills, external (assessors, customers, internal (superiors), peers and subordinates
||• Works with the Senior Vice President, National Operations in the translation of the corporate strategic business plan into a vision and plan for operations
• Leads their regional business team in the creation and development of the annual operational business plan and budget, to meet the strategic goals and objectives of the company.
• Ensures targets and financial success are tracked and targeted against the business plan
• Manages employees and ensures metrics/KPI are measured and met
• Ability to understand and train all roles within the division
• Ensures quality parameters are attained
• Develops and maintains strong relationships with the various branches and clients and ensures client services are maximized
• People management (administration) . . . . .
• Works across all regions, in conjunction with other regional directors to ensure operational synergies are maximized
• Other duties as assigned.
|Accountabilities [and to whom]
||• Effective leadership of the regional operations group and ability to work with national processes
• Operational effectiveness and efficiency – Senior National Vice President, Operations
• Profit and Loss (regional operations) - Senior National Vice President, Operations
|Education, knowledge and experience required
||• BA degree required or Post-Secondary Education with Business, Medical or Legal focus
• Significant direct Industry experience (8-10+ years)
• Direct experience at servicing clients
• Proven experience in onboarding new staff, developing training plans and measuring KPI
• Previous experience within insurance, provincial auto/WSIB/WCB legislation, disability case management or legal experience required
• Experience in developing roles and performing job evaluations
• Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, and Power Point)
• Management and operational experience
• Willingness to some national travel when required
• Must be flexible to work outside regular business hours as required
• Exposure to databases and client information tracking systems an asset
• Previous experience with insurance would be considered as an asset
|What are the key deliverables [short-term/long-term]
||• Build and maintain a yearly budget
• Respect budget and monitor results monthly; adjust business operations as required to meet and exceed budget
• Develop Cira medical services operational strategy in accordance to the strategic goals
• Ensure that the overall quality of Cira medical services operations exceeds all client SLA’s and in accordance with CARF/ISO/PIPEDA/other standards
• Provide operational support to all aspects of Regional operation, Sales & Marketing teams and National operation as required
• Initiate, implement and support new processes/protocols
• Be an active member of the management team & provide bi-monthly updates for the management report
Can't find a position that matches your skills? Submit your resume
, we'll keep it on file and notify you if a right job opportunity comes up.