How to apply:
Are you interested in this job opening? Are you the perfect fit for our organization? Click on Apply Now!
and we will walk you through our Online Application process. If you know of someone else who might be interested, please send this opportunity to a friend.
|Position Title/Titre du poste
||Client Services Key Account Manager - one year contract position
|Job ID/ID Travail
||Working within a team environment, the Client Services Key Account Manager will be responsible to coordinate account management relating to assigned key Insurer clients.
*This is a one year contract position*
|Competencies required to succeed
||• Excellent communication skills - the ability to communicate effectively with both internal and external associates either verbally or in writing.
• Teamwork – must genuinely intend to work cooperatively with others
• Initiative – being proactive in suggesting solutions to internal or external associates to improve process.
• Technical Experience – the ability to provide direction and review to assure that files meet client Key Performance Indicator (KPI) standards
• Problem Solving – the ability to look at situations, analyze data, workflows and barriers to creatively provide solutions that meet the needs of internal and external stakeholders
• Presentation Skills – the ability to formulate concepts and present opportunities to clients and internal partners in a clear and concise manner
||• Set up, recommend and administer design and on boarding of new client accounts
• Administer and maintain client guidelines
• Prepare templates and data for Financial Analysis and Profitability of client accounts
• Assist in the design of workflows to create efficiencies for client accounts and specific client initiatives
• Communication with external (client) and internal (Sales and Operations) stakeholders
• Prepare operational data and measure against client (contractual) expectations and provide detailed performance reports to clients
• Integration of Third Party Vendor and Client claims management systems
• Oversee internal file protocol reviews in conjunction with ClaimsPro QA
• Continuously work to enhance relationships with Insurer clients
|Education, knowledge and experience required
||• CIP and/or University Degree
• 7-10 Years multi lines claims adjusting experience
• Previous Supervisory experience
• Knowledge and experience of Property and Casualty Insurer structure, procedures and practices
• Proficient in Excel, Power point
Can't find a position that matches your skills? Submit your resume
, we'll keep it on file and notify you if a right job opportunity comes up.