How to apply:
Are you interested in this job opening? Are you the perfect fit for our organization? Click on Apply Now!
and we will walk you through our Online Application process. If you know of someone else who might be interested, please send this opportunity to a friend.
|Position Title/Titre du poste
|Job ID/ID Travail
||To provide administrative support to our legal team contributing to the professionalism of the branch by bringing the highest level of expertise in administrative, word processing and communication skills.
|Competencies required to succeed
||• Exceptional multi-tasker while being very attentive to detail
• Flexibility to work not only independently but also under instruction
• Ability to manage workflow and adhere to strict deadlines
• Strong communication skills both written and verbal
• Professional demeanor and strong customer service skills
• Strong organizational skills with an ability to re-prioritize tasks and manage time effectively
• Team player and excellent interpersonal skills with ability to interact with all individuals in all levels within the organization
• Ability to work well under pressure and maintain composure in a fast paced and changing environment
• Reliable and punctual
• Handling phone calls (dealing w/ counsel, contact info, follow ups)
• Preparation of invoices (produce billing worksheet, prepare invoice thru iAdjust, steps related getting invoice to the chq writer (including addressing payment requests)
• Communication with clients and brokers (set up teleconference, contact info)
• Clerical duties
|Education, knowledge and experience required
||• 1-2 years previous related experience
• Previous legal experience an asset but not required
• Knowledge in the insurance industry preferred
• Ability to learn new technologies
Can't find a position that matches your skills? Submit your resume
, we'll keep it on file and notify you if a right job opportunity comes up.