How to apply:
Are you interested in this job opening? Are you the perfect fit for our organization? Click on Apply Now!
and we will walk you through our Online Application process. If you know of someone else who might be interested, please send this opportunity to a friend.
|Position Title/Titre du poste
|Job ID/ID Travail
|Postion Reports to [Title]
||Providing excellent analysis and accounting administrative support to the Assistant Controller, this role will be a key contributor to the success of the Finance department.
This full-time position will be based in our Edmonton Head Office. Flexible benefits program will be provided upon date of hire.
|Competencies required to succeed
- Detail Oriented
- Strong administrative and organizational skills
- Thrives in a fast paced, dynamic environment
- Shows Initiative and produces results
- Good problem solving skills
|Education, knowledge and experience required
- Accounting knowledge required
- A post-secondary diploma in Accounting/Office Administration will be given preference.
- Previous experience within a dynamic team will be given preference.
- Minimum 2 - 5 years experience in an accounting support role is required
- Previously demonstrated ability to execute high attention to detail
- Demonstrated and proven organizational skills
- Demonstrated behaviors showing initiativ and follow-up skills
- Demonstrated ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality
- Demonstrated professionalism and work ethic
- Proven ability to contribute to and work well within a team environment
- Strong Excel skills are required
- All other computer applications –must have the aptitude and ability to work with technology and learn as required
Can't find a position that matches your skills? Submit your resume
, we'll keep it on file and notify you if a right job opportunity comes up.