How to apply:
Are you interested in this job opening? Are you the perfect fit for our organization? Click on Apply Now!
and we will walk you through our Online Application process. If you know of someone else who might be interested, please send this opportunity to a friend.
Apply Now! Tell A Friend
|Position Title/Titre du poste
||Site Security Manager
|Job ID/ID Travail
||As the Manager if Site Security, you will be accountable for the operational implementation of site security. You will be responsible for the day to day management of the product, business development and play a key leadership role within the security team. Mobility is also necessary as travel is often required on a daily or weekly basis and may occur outside of regular business hours. Field work will also be required.
FIC has Alberta offices in Calgary, Edmonton, and Fort McMurray. We will consider applicants for various locations when required.
|Competencies required to succeed
- Interpersonal skills in order to manage a large group of employees
- Tact and professionalism to deal with clients and stakeholders
- Sound judgment and discretion in application of regulation and procedure/protocols
- Must have excellent written, oral, presentation and negotiation skills/communication
- Demonstrated organizational skills with the ability to prioritize and manage conflicting priorities in an effective manner.
- Strict adherence to protocols
- Diverse computer skills
Daily management of the site security personnel including:
- Ensure that the site security division performs to customer expectations and service standards are adhered to, as well as, identify opportunities within the region.
- All functions related to the recruitment and On-boarding of new Employees to the site security division of FIC.
- Performance Management of the Security Team.
- When required work site security shifts.
- Scheduling Security Guards to ensure appropriate coverage.
- Responsible for the development of FIC Security Protocols and training material.
- Managing allocation of FIC Security Materials.
Overall management of site security in the specified region including:
- Ensuring that FIC is in compliance with the applicable federal/provincial legislation.
- Contribute to the development of applicable Site Security Marketing Material.
- Site security solutions to FIC Clients.
- In conjunction with the Business Development Team and/or the Regional Business Development Representative(s), participate in the business unit’s BD plan and executing against that plan for the region.
- Participate in the collection of Account Receivables.
- Identify needs, as well as, define each market segment
Can't find a position that matches your skills? Submit your resume
, we'll keep it on file and notify you if a right job opportunity comes up.