How to apply:
Are you interested in this job opening? Are you the perfect fit for our organization? Click on Apply Now!
and we will walk you through our Online Application process. If you know of someone else who might be interested, please send this opportunity to a friend.
|Position Title/Titre du poste
||Claims Examiner - Senior
|Job ID/ID Travail
||Act as a Claims Examiner for various Lloyd’s accounts which involves providing prompt, fair, quality claims service to clients within the International Programs Group (IPG).
|Competencies required to succeed
||• Individual must demonstrate the ability to direct adjusters of all levels and work effectively in a team environment
• Previously demonstrated ability to communicate effectively with both internal and external associates, written and oral techniques
• A positive, “can do” attitude and customer service approach ensuring all inquiries are effectively dealt with in a timely manner
• Strong analytical, problem solving and organizational skills
• Demonstrated ability to be proactive in identifying and implementing solutions
• Proven ability to multi-task in a fast paced and demanding environment
||• Adjust /examine Liability/Auto/Bodily Injury claims
• Direct Field Adjusters on task assignment investigations
• Settle claims directly with claimants or their representatives
• Administer claims payments/settlements through trust accounts
• Liaise with all stakeholders to insure clients needs are met
|Education, knowledge and experience required
||• University degree/College diploma or combination of education and equivalent business
• CIP designation
• 7+ years experience in Liability, Property and/or Bodily Injury adjusting - exposure to municipal claims an asset
• Experience dealing with Lloyd’s an advantage
Can't find a position that matches your skills? Submit your resume
, we'll keep it on file and notify you if a right job opportunity comes up.