How to apply:
Are you interested in this job opening? Are you the perfect fit for our organization? Click on Apply Now!
and we will walk you through our Online Application process. If you know of someone else who might be interested, please send this opportunity to a friend.
|Position Title/Titre du poste
||Administrative Assistant - Lloydminster
|Job ID/ID Travail
|Postion Reports to [Title]
||The successful candidate for this position will have the opportunity to participate as part of a dynamic team that provides quality service to internal and external clients. They will display their customer service centric approach inherent in their day-to-day activities and will be a key contributor to the success of the office by providing excellent administrative support to all team members including, but not limited to: Branch Manager, Adjusters, Clients and Peers.
This is an urgent vacancy that needs to be filled immediately.
|Competencies required to succeed
||• Detail Oriented
• Customer Service oriented
• Action oriented
• Ability to work as part of a team
- Provide general reception duties including greeting visitors to the office, answering phones and directing calls to appropriate persons
- Process and accept courier packages,incoming and outgoing mail
- Open and date stamp incoming mail/couriers/faxes
- Open new client claims and set up in the system
- Provide general administrative support by assisting with statement typing using digital dictation system, collating reports and invoicing
- Other duties as assigned
|Education, knowledge and experience required
||• Grade twelve diploma
• A post secondary diploma in Office Administration will be given preference
• Familiarity or previous insurance claims experience will be a definite asset
• Minimum 2 - 5 years experience in an administrative support role is required
• Previously demonstrated ability to execute high attention to detail
• Demonstrated ability to manage changing priorities and proven organizational skills
• Demonstrated behaviors showing initiative behaviors and follow-up skills
• Demonstrated ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality
• Demonstrated professionalism and work ethic
• Proven ability to contribute to and work well within a team environment
• Intermediate experience with Word, and strong Excel skills are required
• All other computer applications –must have the aptitude and ability to learn as required
Can't find a position that matches your skills? Submit your resume
, we'll keep it on file and notify you if a right job opportunity comes up.