How to apply:
Are you interested in this job opening? Are you the perfect fit for our organization? Click on Apply Now!
and we will walk you through our Online Application process. If you know of someone else who might be interested, please send this opportunity to a friend.
|Position Title/Titre du poste
||Branch Manager - Lloydminster
|Job ID/ID Travail
|Postion Reports to [Title]
|Job Titles and number of people that report to this position
• Support staff
Working for a national company, within a team oriented environment, the Branch Manager profile focuses on the management of branch services that deliver high quality, customer service oriented adjusting services within a critically fast paced environment driven by external events.
The profile requires an individual with demonstrated leadership skills, a dynamic management style, and proven effectiveness and productivity within a management portfolio.
The successful candidate is expected to lead and manage staff, proactive customer contact with respect to quality and service issues while building the individual business reputation, training and development of staff and overseeing efficiency of operations. He/She will foster a culture of recognition and high performance in an effort to develop and retain employees.
Mobility is an important criterion of the role. Travel is often required on a daily basis and at times may occur outside of regular business hours.
|Competencies required to succeed
- Management abilities -demonstrated skills to effectively manage people and service, using a fiscally responsible approach and an entrepreneurial focus
- Leadership skills - the ability to lead people effectively
- Problem Solving - the ability to look at situations and barriers to creatively provide solutions that meet the needs of all parties in the best collective manner possible
- Business Acumen - the ability to initiate and contribute to business development through visibility, displaying of technical expertise and networking
- Initiative - must be able to proactively identify new opportunities within the industry and successfully lead those opportunities to conclusion
- Determination - the ability to continue to strive for a solution despite obstacles from others and/or uncontrollable situations
- Mentoring - the ability to impart knowledge and develop skills of new talents, while displaying patience and training skills
- Responsible to meet or exceed revenue contributions and margins as applicable to the branch
- Responsible for the management and collection of account receivables
- Responsible for the management of adjusters billings and maintaining the level of interims as per company standards File Quality /
- Customer Service
- In preparation for QA file reviews, review billings and fees in accordance with client billing expectations and corporate standards
- Handle insured and client complaints, monitor and ensure resolutions reached
- Review/analyze/sign adjuster’s reports, ensuring compliance/accuracy and efficiency Technical Expertise and Support
- In conjunction with the other Subject Matter Expert Managers act in a consultative and advisory capacity on claims matters and technical issues such as: liability determination, investigation, policy interpretation, settlement negotiation, and reserve establishment for claims
- Provides file review feedback and in some cases direction on file completion Adjuster Production
- Manage budgeted revenue expectations in conjunction with individual adjuster production Employee Development
- Coach and develop employees by providing on-going feedback on technical and quality issues
- Prepare and discuss performance reviews with staff members
- Support technical training and other development requirements Resource Management
- Monitor and assess resources (capacity) vs. volume in conjunction with Human Resources and the management team
- Responsible for the recruitment and selection of adjusters for the branch
- Provide leadership to cross-functional staff and ensure maximization of performance, motivation and production
|Accountabilities [and to whom]
||• Execution of their portion of the Business Unit Plan, with regular and meaningful communication on key issues and initiatives – Business Unit Leader
• Active participation and feedback in developing plans and problem solving issues – Branch personnel
• Participating and executing against the QA plan – QA Leader
• Ensure timely and quality delivery of services – Insureds, claimants and other clients
|Education, knowledge and experience required
- A combination of education and experience equivalent to a College or University degree with minimum 5+ years’ experience within the insurance services industry
- Must possess or have the ability to attain the appropriate licensing for the position
- Proven management skills
- Effective analytical skills
- Proven adjusting skills
- Effective written skills including those of a technical nature
- Effective oral skills, including listening, interviewing, negotiating, must be able to flex style appropriate to audience
- Demonstrated organizational skills with the ability to prioritize and manage conflicting priorities in an effective manner
- Proactive and positive approach to customer service ensuring that all inquiries are effectively dealt with in a timely manner
- Strong interpersonal skills allowing you to effectively deal with conflict and difficult situations
- Strong commitment to ongoing education and learning
- Demonstrated abilities in business development activities
Can't find a position that matches your skills? Submit your resume
, we'll keep it on file and notify you if a right job opportunity comes up.