How to apply:
Are you interested in this job opening? Are you the perfect fit for our organization? Click on Apply Now!
and we will walk you through our Online Application process. If you know of someone else who might be interested, please send this opportunity to a friend.
||XPERA Risk Mitigation and Investigation
|Position Title/Titre du poste
||Site Security Personnel - Greater Toronto Area
|Job ID/ID Travail
||This site security position requires that we provide a visual security presence, ensure loss site is secure, maintain site log, and interact with the insurance/restoration contact and general public in a courteous and professional manner.
|Competencies required to succeed
||• Legal age of majority
• Have a telephone number that you can be reached at
• Have transportation to the job site
• Must be able to work a flexible work schedule
• Must be able to work independently without supervision
• Adapt to a unique work schedule i.e. on call as required
• Interact with the public in a professional manner
• Must be proficient in the English language
||1. Provide and maintain security sufficient to guarantee the continuity of evidence in the secured area of the property.
2. Conduct periodic inspections of the perimeter of the secured area of the property. The time and the results of the inspections should be noted in the appropriate section of the site security log sheets.
3. Maintain a log of all the individuals that enter and exit the secured area. Only the owner, the authorized representatives of the owner, and the employees and authorized representatives of the client are entitled access to the secured area of the property.
4. Make note in the appropriate section of the site security log sheets of any and all items removed from the secured area of the property. Provide the details of the circumstances and description of the removed property.
Can't find a position that matches your skills? Submit your resume
, we'll keep it on file and notify you if a right job opportunity comes up.