How to apply:
Are you interested in this job opening? Are you the perfect fit for our organization? Click on Apply Now!
and we will walk you through our Online Application process. If you know of someone else who might be interested, please send this opportunity to a friend.
||XPERA Risk Mitigation and Investigation
|Position Title/Titre du poste
||Special Investigator, Enquêteur spécialisé - Montréal
||The ideal candidate will deliver high-quality and timely investigations and build a relationship of confidence with our clients.
|Competencies required to succeed
||• Excellent communication skills.
• Self-starter with ability to work independently.
• Ability to conduct investigations in an assertive manner.
• Excellent command of advanced statement-taking techniques and interviews.
• Ability in high-quality report writing.
• Fluent in the French language.
• Computer skills.
• Supervisory aptitudes.
• Prior police and/or insurance claims experience is an asset.
||Investigate questionable insurance claims such as:
• Vehicle theft / fire
• Home theft / fire
• Contrived car accidents
|What are the key deliverables [short-term/long-term]
||• Deliver quality investigations to our clients.
• Maintain excellent relations with our existing clientele and develop relations with potential new clients in order to promote our services.
• Maintain a level of revenues according to existing standards.
Can't find a position that matches your skills? Submit your resume
, we'll keep it on file and notify you if a right job opportunity comes up.