How to apply:
Are you interested in this job opening? Are you the perfect fit for our organization? Click on Apply Now!
and we will walk you through our Online Application process. If you know of someone else who might be interested, please send this opportunity to a friend.
|Position Title/Titre du poste
|Postion Reports to [Title]
||The successful candidate for this position will have the opportunity to participate as part of a dynamic team that strived to provide value and quality service to internal and external clients. The position will be a key contributor to the success of the Finance department by providing excellent accounting support.
This full-time position will directly supervise administrative support staff, and will be based in our Edmonton Head Office.
|Competencies required to succeed
||• Detail Oriented
• Strong accounting and organizational skills
• Thrives in a fast paced, dynamic environment
• Shows Initiative and produces results
• Good problem solving skills
|Education, knowledge and experience required
||• Strong preference given to accounting designation.
• A post-secondary degree/diploma in Accounting is required.
• Minimum 5 years experience in an accounting role is required
• Previously demonstrated ability to execute high attention to detail
• Demonstrated ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality
• Demonstrated professionalism and work ethic
• Proven ability to contribute to and work well within a team environment
• Strong Excel skills are required Demonstrated and proven organizational skills
• Must have the aptitude and ability to work with technology and learn as required
Can't find a position that matches your skills? Submit your resume
, we'll keep it on file and notify you if a right job opportunity comes up.