How to apply:
Are you interested in this job opening? Are you the perfect fit for our organization? Click on Apply Now!
and we will walk you through our Online Application process. If you know of someone else who might be interested, please send this opportunity to a friend.
||British Columbia/Colombie-Britannique [BC][C.-B.]
|Position Title/Titre du poste
||Registered Nurse - Health Assess Coordinator
|Job ID/ID Travail
|Postion Reports to [Title]
||Director of Clinical Coordination, Cira Medical Services
||The Nurse Health Assess Coordinator reviews all Health Assess referrals, medical documents, and report recommendations, within customer guidelines and expectations. This includes full file reviews and formulating support services with a focus on the Employer and Life and Health markets, while supporting clinical coordination of the property & casualty, and Medicolegal markets.
|Competencies required to succeed
||• Superior communication skills (oral and written)
• Highly organized and extremely detail oriented.
• Experience in the property and casualty industry is preferred.
• Strong relationship building skills, both external (assessors, customers) and internal
• Ability to interpret and apply appropriate legislation
• Ability to manage conflicting priorities in a fast paced environment with proven prioritization skills
• Strong multi-tasking skills
• Strong problem solving skills
- Determine assessment approach and provide recommendations to case manager.
- Provide accurate client recommendations within customer guidelines and expectations.
- Liaise with the Quality Assurance and Operational departments to ensure the highest level of customer satisfaction across the life cycle of the referral.
- Works closely with assigned account manager to ensure weekly, monthly reports and dashboards meet and exceed client KPI’s
- Responsible to maintain issues log
- Work close with adjusters and case managers to ensure recommendation address return to function ability
- Perform offsite client facing Clinical Coordination when required to ensure key requirements are met.
- Will assist with cardiovascular testing.
- Liaise closely with the Operations team to ensure that the referral process meets the highest level of customer satisfaction.
- Proactively identifies and addresses complexities to ensure a smooth progression of the claimant file.
- Other duties as assigned
- This position reports to the Director of Clinical Coordination, and the Regional Director of Clinical QA/Operations.
|Education, knowledge and experience required
||• University degree, related to the role
• Registered Occupational nurse with the appropriate provincial licensing is preferred.
• Clinical Coordination experience an asset
• Disability Management
• Teaching, training in health promotion an assest
• Three (3-5) year minimum in return to work support experience within the STD and LTD environments is an asset
• Three (3) years minimum IME industry experience is an asset
• Three (3) years of related clinical experience is preferred
• Excellent command of the English language (Written and verbal)
|What are the key deliverables [short-term/long-term]
||• Ensure clinical management of all Health Assess cases are completed in a timely manner, with accurate recommendations and within customer guidelines.
• Effective disposition of the file requirements to support earlier return to work functionality
• Working closely with account managers to ensure client goals and objectives are met.
• Drive collaboration with adjusters, case managers, and employers to ensure recommendations around support services are executed and linked to report findings
Can't find a position that matches your skills? Submit your resume
, we'll keep it on file and notify you if a right job opportunity comes up.