How to apply:
Are you interested in this job opening? Are you the perfect fit for our organization? Click on Apply Now!
and we will walk you through our Online Application process. If you know of someone else who might be interested, please send this opportunity to a friend.
|Position Title/Titre du poste
||IT Developer (R & D)
|Job ID/ID Travail
|Postion Reports to [Title]
||Manager, Research & Development
||This full-time position will work as a member of the SCM research and development team and will focus efforts on new project design and application development.
Competitive salary and benefits package will be offered to the suitable candidate.
Work location will be in our Head Office in the Windermere Community.
|Competencies required to succeed
- Ability to programmatically come up with efficient well thought out solutions for complex business problems.
- Independent thinker - A degree of creativity and latitude is required when coming up with solutions to problems
- Demonstrated ability to be a contributing member within a cross-functional team environment.
- High attention to detail.
- Proven organizational and prioritization skills
- Strong communication skills
- Service Driven – approachable, able to deal with concerns in an effective manner
- Work as a member of the R&D team researching technology and developing applications
- Proof of concept work on new technological ideas
- Analyze business needs and put forward technological recommendations
- Manage timelines by effectively prioritizing tasks and keeping open lines of communication with management
- Collaborate with other programmers within a team environment
|Accountabilities [and to whom]
||Reports to the Manager, Technical Research & Development on the status of assigned programming projects
|Education, knowledge and experience required
- Minimum grade 12 education, with preference given to individuals with post-secondary programming diploma/degree
- Advanced programming experience, preferably including some experience with .NET
- Database knowledge: SQL, general RDBMS concepts
Please note that applicants invited for an interview may be asked to participate in a coding exercise. Position also requires that successful applicants obtain a criminal background check.
This vacancy will remain posted until a suitable candidate is found.
Can't find a position that matches your skills? Submit your resume
, we'll keep it on file and notify you if a right job opportunity comes up.