How to apply:
Are you interested in this job opening? Are you the perfect fit for our organization? Click on Apply Now!
and we will walk you through our Online Application process. If you know of someone else who might be interested, please send this opportunity to a friend.
|Position Title/Titre du poste
||Mailroom/Filing/Reception Relief Clerk - Edmonton (P/T)
|Job ID/ID Travail
|Postion Reports to [Title]
||Branch Manager and Office Manager
||This is an entry level position that will work as part of a dynamic team that provides quality service, this position will provide cover for reception, attend to mailroom duties, and provide other administrative services to support the day-to-day functions of the branch. Internal and external clients include, but are not limited to: Branch Manager, Adjusters, Clients and peers.
This part-time position will be based in our Windermere location, and has strong possibility to become a full-time role by April 2013.
Hours of work while on part-time: 7:30 or 8:00 am until noon, Monday through Friday.
|Competencies required to succeed
- Detail Oriented
- Customer Service oriented
- Intermediate computer skills
- Action oriented
- Provides coverage at the main reception desk as needed
- Handles incoming and outgoing mail and courier packages on a daily basis
- Assists in filing and provides adminstrative support as directed
|Education, knowledge and experience required
- Grade twelve diploma
- A post secondary diploma in Office Administration will be given preference.
- Previous experience within a dynamic team will be given preference.
- 1 - 2 years experience in an administrative support role is required
- Previously demonstrated ability to execute high attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to manage changing priorities and proven organizational skills
- Demonstrated behaviors showing initiative behaviors and follow-up skills
- Demonstrated ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality
- Demonstrated professionalism and work ethic
- Proven ability to contribute to and work well within a team environment
- Intermediate experience with Word, and strong Excel skills are required
- All other computer applications –must have the aptitude and ability to learn as required
Can't find a position that matches your skills? Submit your resume
, we'll keep it on file and notify you if a right job opportunity comes up.