How to apply:
Are you interested in this job opening? Are you the perfect fit for our organization? Click on Apply Now!
and we will walk you through our Online Application process. If you know of someone else who might be interested, please send this opportunity to a friend.
|Position Title/Titre du poste
||Director, Insurer Management Services (One year materinity leave)
|Postion Reports to [Title]
||Vice President National Operations
|Job Titles and number of people that report to this position
||Client Services Key Account Managers (2)
Client Services Co-coordinators (3)
Sales Analysts (1)
||Reporting to the Vice President, National Operations and working within a team environment, the Director of Insurer Management Services (IMS) will be responsible for continuously working to enhance and develop strategic relationships with all of ClaimsPro’s key insurer clients.
The Director of IMS will be accountable for the development and implementation of national internal processes to enable ClaimsPro adjusters to understand and meet insurer expectations. This individual will also be responsible for measuring national account performance, communicating the results to insurers/internal stakeholders and developing strategies to drive better outcomes.
This position is a one year maternity leave position.
|Competencies required to succeed
- Achievement orientation
- Team leadership
- Service orientation
- Values and ethics
- Communication Presentation skill set
- Oversee the account management of our key national insurers
- Performance tracking and oversight on corrective plans linked to Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Manage and oversee the daily duties of the IMS Group and the coordination between IMS, regional operations, and Sales
- Design national insurer accounts; workflows, set up, recommend and administer on boarding of new insurer accounts & manage and implement contract amendments and/or side agreements for handling outside of the contractual agreement
- Integration of Third Party Vendor and Client claims management systems
o Co-ordinate with national operations on the administration of Xactimate & Xactanalysis
- Prepare operational data and measure against client (contractual) expectations and provide detailed performance reports to clients and create action plans to address deficiencies
- Oversee internal file protocol reviews in conjunction with ClaimsPro QA Communication with external (client) and internal (Sales Leads/Business Unit Leaders/District Managers/Adjusters/Regional Hubs) stakeholders
- Work with VP Process Management, regional Operations, and Sales to identify and implement cost/indemnity saving opportunities for our national insurers
- Consult on RFP responses involving national insurers
- Oversee the centralization of claims intake and triage of national insurers (daytime & after hours) to ensure adherence to client expectations
- Oversee maintenance of client guidelines
|Accountabilities [and to whom]
- Vice President National Operations
- ClaimsPro Key Insurer Clients
- Business Unit Leaders and they field operations
- ClaimsPro Sales
|Education, knowledge and experience required
- Business administration degree or equivalent
- Demonstrated ability to lead a team and achieve results
- CIP and/or Insurance related designation
- 7-10 years multi lines claims adjusting experience
- Knowledge and experience of property and casualty insurer structure, procedures and practices
- Proficient in Microsoft office suite (Excel, Power point, Word, Outlook)
- Knowledge of third party vendor systems used by Insurers
- Ability to travel occasionally, up to 10%
Can't find a position that matches your skills? Submit your resume
, we'll keep it on file and notify you if a right job opportunity comes up.