How to apply:
Are you interested in this job opening? Are you the perfect fit for our organization? Click on Apply Now!
and we will walk you through our Online Application process. If you know of someone else who might be interested, please send this opportunity to a friend.
Apply Now! Tell A Friend
|Position Title/Titre du poste
||When you join the Foresic Investigations Canada (FIC) team you are joining a national leader in services related to insurance loss with vast opportunities for expansion in the marketplace. FIC is a part of SCM Insurance Services and as an employee you will be able to reap the benefits of working for a larger organization. The SCM family of companies is forward-thinking, dynamic and original. We'd like the opportunity to show you these strengths first-hand.
Reporting to the District Manager, this position will oversee the management of a team of investigators in order to support the branch to increase the investigation work force, improve customer service, time service and quality control for assigned product line.
|Competencies required to succeed
• Takes responsibility for the risks that business decisions create for others.
• Ability to make difficult decisions, while owning the risk of those decisions.
• Ability to lead people effectively and influence team goals.
• Strong relationship building skills, both external and internal (superiors), peers and subordinates.
• Listens and responds effectively to customer questions; resolves customer problems to the customer’s satisfaction; respects all internal and external customers; uses a team approach when dealing with customers; follows up to evaluate customer satisfaction; measures customer satisfaction effectively; commits to exceeding customer expectations.
Quality of Work
• Maintains high standards despite pressing deadlines; does work right the first time; corrects own errors; regularly produces accurate, thorough, professional work.
Attention to Detail
• Is alert in a high-risk environment; follows detailed procedures and ensures accuracy in documentation and data; concentrates on routine work details; organizes and maintains a system of records.
• Oversee the intake of all files, assignment of all files, and update clients on file progress to completion
• Ensure quality standards are met ensuring compliance/accuracy and efficiency
o review and signoff of reports before being sent to client
o verify time cards and creation of final invoice to client
• Handle client complaints; monitor and ensure resolutions reached
• Supervise investigators and monitoring of compliance with FIC Standards and Practices.
• Act in a consultative and advisory capacity to coach, monitor and mentor investigators.
• Support technical training and other development requirements
• Occasional field work required on an as needed basis (i.e. conduct investigations)
• Support the completion of video editing on an as needed basis
• Monitor and assess resources (capacity) vs. volume in conjunction with Human Resources and the management team
• Participate in the recruitment and selection of employees
|Education, knowledge and experience required
• Post-secondary education related field or an equivalent combination of training and experience. • 3+ years’ experience in a management capacity and leading a team preferred • 5+ years’ related field experience • Exceptional communication skills (written and oral) • Excellent time management skills • Ability to work autonomously • Ability to travel within assigned inspection territory for appointments • Valid driver’s license and reliable vehicle • Good working knowledge of Microsoft offices and excellent computer skills. • Demonstrated leadership abilities • Demonstrated organizational skills with the ability to prioritize and manage conflicting priorities in an effective manner. Must possess a valid Ontario private investigator’s license
Can't find a position that matches your skills? Submit your resume
, we'll keep it on file and notify you if a right job opportunity comes up.