How to apply:
Are you interested in this job opening? Are you the perfect fit for our organization? Click on Apply Now!
and we will walk you through our Online Application process. If you know of someone else who might be interested, please send this opportunity to a friend.
Apply Now! Tell A Friend
||SCM Health Solutions
|Position Title/Titre du poste
||Supervisor, Client Access Center - Cira - Toronto
|Job ID/ID Travail
|Postion Reports to [Title]
Supervision & oversight of Client Access Center team in functional areas such as Intake, Reception, Booking, Digitalization, Exam coordination etc.
As a condition of employment, this position is subject to the successful completion of the following pre-employment conditions: Reference Checks, Criminal Background Checks and Credit check.
|Competencies required to succeed
- Professional demeanor and strong customer service skills
- Superior communication skills both written and verbal
- Strong organizational skills with an ability to re-prioritize tasks and manage time effectively
- Team player and excellent interpersonal skills with ability to interact with all individuals in all levels within the organization
- Ability to work well under pressure and maintain composure in a fast paced and changing environment
- Reliable and punctual
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision
- Ability to use good judgment and hit the ground running
- Individual must demonstrate the ability to direct staff and work effectively in a team environment
- Passionate about people and quality, enjoy mentoring others and have previously demonstrated the ability to motivate individuals
- A positive, “can do” attitude and customer service approach ensuring all inquiries are effectively dealt with in a timely manner
- Demonstrated ability to be proactive in identifying problems and implementing solutions
- Provide day to day supervision of team
- Mentor, train, and develop direct reports
- Respond to daily inquiries from team
- Respond daily to inquiries from other CIRA staff
- Responsible for full employee cycle (interview, hire, onboard, manage performance, annual performance reviews, exits)
- Manage daily scheduling needs (vacations, sick days, etc.) for direct reports.
- Responsible to ensure service levels of unit are achieved
- Responsible for coordination of information between teams (CAC, PODS, Assessor Management)
- Provide CAC reporting, as identified by the organization.
- Identify process improvements and action with Manager, Operations for consideration/implementation
- Other duties as required by management
|Education, knowledge and experience required
- Post secondary education or certification in related studies
- Minimum of 3 years proven supervisory experience required
- Previous experience in the IME industry is an asset
- Exceptional MS Office skills (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Explorer)
- Previous experience and comfort level using other software/databases
- An equivalent combination of skills, qualifications and abilities may be considered
Can't find a position that matches your skills? Submit your resume
, we'll keep it on file and notify you if a right job opportunity comes up.