How to apply:
Are you interested in this job opening? Are you the perfect fit for our organization? Click on Apply Now!
and we will walk you through our Online Application process. If you know of someone else who might be interested, please send this opportunity to a friend.
|Position Title/Titre du poste
||Telephone Adjuster - Edmonton (3-month term)
|Job ID/ID Travail
|Postion Reports to [Title]
||This role involves the telephone adjudication of auto claims with a focus on the delivery of high quality, customer service oriented adjusting services within a critically fast paced environment driven by external events, often catastrophic in nature.
This is a 3-month contract duration with possibility of extension.
Deadline for submission of application: September 20, 2013. Selected candidate is expected to start as soon as possible.
|Competencies required to succeed
||• Good communication skills
• Excellent telephone manner
• Excellent interpersonal skills demonstrated through a positive attitude and team player attributes
• Proactive and positive approach to customer service ensuring all inquiries are effectively dealt within a timely manner
• Demonstrated organizational skills with the ability to prioritize and manage conflicting priorities in an effective manner.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced, high pressure environment
• Ability to apply logic and reasoning to resolve problems
• Ability to comprehend and interpret policy/contract wording
||• Investigate, negotiate, and settle claims in a fair and consistent manner.
• Secure information from insured’s, third parties, witnesses, and service providers.
• Interpretation of police reports, repair invoices, and various other documents to bring the claim to resolution.
• Assess and evaluate coverage as it applies to the details of the loss.
• Prioritize workload and provide superior customer service.
|Education, knowledge and experience required
||• Completed post-secondary education or equivalent experience.
• 1 to 3 years' previous adjusting experience.
• Holder of at least Level 1 Adjuster License in Alberta.
• Must be prepared to enroll in and complete the CIP curriculum within the specified timeline.
• Strong computer skills with an aptitude/ability to learn
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, and Outlook
Can't find a position that matches your skills? Submit your resume
, we'll keep it on file and notify you if a right job opportunity comes up.