How to apply:
Are you interested in this job opening? Are you the perfect fit for our organization? Click on Apply Now!
and we will walk you through our Online Application process. If you know of someone else who might be interested, please send this opportunity to a friend.
||British Columbia/Colombie-Britannique [BC][C.-B.]
|Position Title/Titre du poste
|Job ID/ID Travail
||As an integral member of the team, you will be the face of the company/branch, adding to the professionalism of the office by bringing the highest level of expertise in administrative skills and demonstrating a superior level of customer service.
The hours of work for this position are 8AM to 5PM Monday to Friday.
|Competencies required to succeed
||• Professional demeanor and strong customer service skills
• Superior communication skills both written and verbal
• Strong organizational skills with an ability to re-prioritize tasks and manage time effectively
• Team player and excellent interpersonal skills with ability to interact with all individuals in all levels within the organization
• Ability to work well under pressure and maintain composure in a fast paced and changing environment
• Reliable and punctual
• Ability to work independently with minimum supervision
• Ability to use good judgment and hit the ground running
||• Managing reception desk
o Greeting clients and guests
o Answering, screening, and re-directing calls to appropriate persons
o Updating telephone directory
• Maintaining the reception area
• Booking of meeting rooms (ordering meals/refreshments)
• Entering courier expenses for cheque requests
• Other duties as required in order to meet branch objectives
|Education, knowledge and experience required
||• Post secondary education
• Minimum 3 years experience in a receptionist/administrative support role
• Exceptional MS Office skills (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
• Previous experience and comfort level using other software/databases
Can't find a position that matches your skills? Submit your resume
, we'll keep it on file and notify you if a right job opportunity comes up.