How to apply:
Are you interested in this job opening? Are you the perfect fit for our organization? Click on Apply Now!
and we will walk you through our Online Application process. If you know of someone else who might be interested, please send this opportunity to a friend.
|Position Title/Titre du poste
||RMS Regional Director, Operations
|Job ID/ID Travail
|Postion Reports to [Title]
||Senior Vice President, National Operations
||Reporting to the Senior Vice President, National Operations, this position will lead the region operationally by offering “best in class” RMS services and products to new and existing customers. Your region will contribute to our collective operational revenue goal established on a yearly basis. The fundamental focus of this role is to ensure consistent and profitable growth and to meet service level agreements with all customers. As the leader it is imperative to set the vision for your region and develop strategy to a smooth implementation. Focus on the customer and prospective customers from a sales and marketing perspective will be critical as RMS deepens relationships with existing and new customer base; leverage those relationships by interfacing with SCM across all business verticals. Employee engagement is critical to a high-performing culture and the leader is accountable to develop people to their full potential ensuring RMS continues as the marketplace leader.
You possess strong business acumen and technical savvy and embrace big-picture vision; this is vital to success in your role.
- Provide customers with simple, convenient and high quality experiences within their region.
- Collaborate with Regional Business Development Manager(s) to ensure strong customer experience exists within insurance companies we do business with.
- Lead and develop Supervisors
- Responsible for ensuring SLAs are met by company we service.
- Performance Manage Inspector team
- Liaison between insurance company, IT division, Inspector and Supervisor Team
- Working with sales, promote and develop new business and grow the existing customer base.
- Participate in all major account management and sales opportunities with the Regional BDM, Regional Director of Sales (if applicable) and Senior Vice President, National Sales
- Monitor financial performance including profitability, expense management and receivables.
- Foster a loyal, effective and committed team environment.
- Engage with other SCM business units to ensure a coordinated approach across common customers
Consistent and Profitable Growth
- Grow residential and commercial core business lines.
- Using market indicators offer new and existing customers multi-product solutions.
- Understand customer needs and continually refine product offerings to meet their needs.
- Increase awareness of the value RMS products will provide.
|Competencies required to succeed
- Takes responsibility for the risks that business decisions create for others.
- Ability to make difficult decisions, while owing the risk of those decisions.
- Ability to lead people effectively and influence team goals.
- Strong relationship building skills, both external and internal (superiors), peers and subordinates.
Influence / Teamwork
- Ability to motivate the team to a desired goal based on your credibility.
- Display a “get-it-done, plus some” behavior.
- Ability to identify obstacles to success through intuition.
- Proven management abilities.
- Demonstrated skills for effectively managing people and services.
- Empowers individuals to perform beyond expectations.
Communication / Vision
- Must determine and utilize the most effective form of communication to the team.
- Demonstrates confidence and ability to deliver messages in front of a group.
- Creative and innovative concepts to enhance internal operational efficiency.
- Understand the business, sees the big picture, and use strategy to implement and rally team around vision.
- Ability to share the vision with your team and allowing them the opportunity to understand what is required for future success.
- The ability to initiate and contribute to business development through displaying technical expertise and managerial skills.
- Ability to look at situations and continue to strive for solutions that meet the needs of all parties involved.
- Effective analytical skills.
Improve Operating Efficiency
- Achieve consistent and profitable growth in all product lines.
- Increase market share in our core residential and commercial business lines.
- Improve competitive position by leveraging multi-line proposition.
- Reduce operating expenses on per unit basis.
- Responsible for annual budget of region and achieving targets.
- Develop and implement annual regional plans and programs to ensure operating expenses are to plan.
Focus on the Customer
- Maintain our commitment to deliver prompt, courteous and efficient service.
- Ensure business plans are flexible and that we meet customer’s changing needs and expectations.
- Provide best in class customer service with fast, convenient and high-quality experiences through face-to-face contact, online and by phone.
- Work with Senior Vice President National Operations to respond to SLA requirements and quality issues.
- Partner with Account Manager to support customer satisfaction by communicating client feedback in a timely manner.
- Maintain and build key client relationships within the industry.
- Relationship builder with key stakeholders within Insurance companies and the market place.
Develop, Attract and Retain
- Recruit, retain and develop high performing employees for their zone.
- Create a high-performing environment by drawing on the diverse talents, backgrounds and experiences of employees.
- Develop people to become focus and results driven in their role and for future workforce needs.
- Sole responsibility to prepare and discuss performance reviews with direct reports.
- Provide guidance, mentoring and/or training to direct reports as well as other staff members.
|Accountabilities [and to whom]
- Financial Results: revenue, budgeting and profitability (Senior Vice President, National Operations)
- Leadership: training and mentoring (Employees)
- Customer Service: file quality and strategic direction (Clients)
- Customer Service: Service Level Agreements meeting or exceeding expectation (Clients)
- Quality: Providing quality reports to our clients.
|Education, knowledge and experience required
- University degree in business or related discipline or combination of education and equivalent business experience.
- Completion of CRM desirable.
- 7+ years experience leading managers and supervisors.
- 7+ years of insurance services industry experience.
- Exception communication skills (written and oral) and proven negotiation skills
- Demonstrated leadership abilities
Can't find a position that matches your skills? Submit your resume
, we'll keep it on file and notify you if a right job opportunity comes up.