How to apply:
Are you interested in this job opening? Are you the perfect fit for our organization? Click on Apply Now!
and we will walk you through our Online Application process. If you know of someone else who might be interested, please send this opportunity to a friend.
Apply Now! Tell A Friend
|Position Title/Titre du poste
||Secrétaire- réceptionniste/Receptionist - Secretary - Cira - Montreal
|Job ID/ID Travail
This position is a hybrid comprising 75% of receptionist duties in the medical clinic and
25% administrative support to the General Manager, Quebec.
The incumbent is responsible for answering client calls and welcoming visitors to the office in a professional and cordial manner; to respond to the telephone calls, to follow up with all individuals after their examinations as well as to assign them to the appropriate exam rooms. This person is also responsible for updating the internal data base, distributing and stamping mail, sending parcels and mail by courier as well as other administrative duties.
As a condition of employment, this position is subject to the successful completion of the following pre-employment conditions: Reference Checks, Criminal Background Checks and Credit check.
|Competencies required to succeed
- Professional and customer service oriented
- Highly organized and extremely detail oriented.
- Strong practical knowledge of Microsoft Office and general computer skills.
- Solid skills in professional and interpersonal communication
- Professional appearance and behavior
- Ease to prioritize tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Initiative and good judgment
- Bilingualism is a requirement (spoken and written)
- Flexible and able to adapt to change
- Responds to the phones at all times and replies to all messages according to established service norms and standards
- Registers the individuals who are examined and verify their identity, update the database with appropriate notes.
- Follow up on attendance of individuals to be examined, noting absences and attendance and perform the administrative steps required in each case.
- Answer questions of the examinees et provide direction to them
- Fax, photocopy et scan documents as required for the reception as well as according to requests by Doctors and management.
- Ensure that the examination rooms and the waiting area is neat and presentable.
- Ensure that material required for the examinations are available in the examination rooms (paper towels, hand soap, examination robe, paper for the examination table, etc.)
- Send mail and packages by the post or courier.
- Distribute mail.
Administrative Support – 25%
- Prepare letters and spreadsheets
- Manage agendas and meeting schedules
- Perform various office and administrative tasks following established procedures and guidelines and according to the needs of management.
- Format reports and service proposals according established standards; revise texts regarding vocabulary, grammar, punctuation and layout, for documents in French and in English.
- Enter invoices into the information system to ensure payment (management expense accounts, supplier invoices, etc.)
For both areas of responsibility
- Identify and document gaps or problems encountered and communicate them to his/her manager in order to provide optimal customer service
- Suggest ideas to improve processes.
- Other duties as assigned.
|Education, knowledge and experience required
- Completion of High School.
- 2 years’ experience in a professional services office
Can't find a position that matches your skills? Submit your resume
, we'll keep it on file and notify you if a right job opportunity comes up.