Please upload your profile if you're interested in the position; otherwise we would be very grateful if you would forward the position description to one of your friend's whom you believe is capable.
ApplyTell A Friend
||Brookfield Johnson Controls
||Real Estate [Corporate][Facilities]
BLJC Orange Group (www.bljcorangegroup.com
) provides real estate advisory services and ongoing management services to regional, national and international tenants looking to deliver their product or service in Canadian markets – specifically where location has a tangible effect on the P&L. The client is one of Canada’s premier tenant focused consulting and real estate firms, whose core raison d'etre is to increase client profitability through market knowledge, expert real estate advice and provide management infrastructure nationwide.
||Account Manager - Broker of Record
||VP Retail Real Estate Services
||Account Manager/Broker of Record –Quebec Region
Integrated expertise & corporate services available to national network:
- Local market expert who can offer comprehensive insight on local market parameters and dynamics’which are critical for tenants where location impacts the P&L.
- Compliments a national network of expert retail consultants within the client's national network platform;
- Cross marketing and selling the breadth of integrated consultative resources that compliment his/her transaction activities;
- Possesses strong connection to regional developers and landlords;
- Exceptional understanding of retailers operational and real estate needs relative to P&L; and in this context what constitutes ongoing and sustainable success.
Compensation: Salary plus Commission, Flex Benefits, RRSP matching, 4 weeks vacation
- Cutting edge GIS mapping technologies;
- Project management –new build, tenant fit-ups, facility maintenance, network roll-outs;
- Comprehensive property data base;
- Facility services –“currently deliver to 3,500 retail sites across Canada;
- Lease renewals and relocation advisory focused on increasing network productivity and profitability;
- Lease Audit/Administration - “manage well over 12,000 leases across Canada;
- Energy and Sustainability advisory.
Certification/Education: Must hold real estate license and qualifies as Broker of Record in Quebec.