If you are interested in this job please apply. Or, if you know of someone else who might be interested, please send this job to a friend.
ApplyTell A Friend
||Journeyman Carpenters, Apprentice Carpenters - PENDING
If you are a 2nd year apprentice or up to Journeyman Carpenter willing to work in the industrial sector, we may have an opportunity for you! Our client has a large maintenance division as well as a construction division and supplies and maintains specialty equipment to plants in the Edmonton area as well as across Alberta. Top performers will have a good opportunity for seasonal work during busy seasons, allowing you to put some money away and collect hours towards your apprenticeship while learning the ins and outs of industrial carpentry. Exceptional performers may have an opportunity to become a permanent member of our client’s maintenance team.
- JM Carpenters please apply, pay scale will reflect level of experience
- Registered Apprentice Carpenters may apply
- Industrial experience an asset
- Reliable transportation required.
- Mandatory drug test
- Willing to work on industrial sites, including outdoor work in winter
- Weekly pay
- Gain solid industrial experience, hours towards your apprenticeship
- Great internal training program, room for advancement
- Work can be temporary/seasonal for those not looking for permanent employment
- Apply now, we are immediately hiring strong applicants!
*This job has been marked as PENDING. While we currently have received the required amount of applicants, we will glady accept resumes for consideration on future projects.
Please visit our website at www.tundrasiteservices.com