Are you interested in this opportunity? Click on Apply (at the bottom of the page) and your application will be submitted.
If you know of someone else who might be interested, send this opportunity to a friend.
||QA Analyst (entry level)
||Do you have the entrepreneurial spirit and energy it takes to be successful in a fast-paced, high-growth consulting company?
Revenue Solutions, Inc. (RSI) provides IT consulting services and software products to clients in the government revenue industry across the United States. We're experts at delivering and developing systems solutions that streamline tax administration and maximize revenue. Our clients in State and Local agencies rely on us to help them shorten and straighten the path to implementing new information technologies while reducing the risks and budgetary concerns often associated with these mission-critical projects. As a result of our success, RSI's business has continued to grow at a rapid rate.
Why work for RSI?
• RSI provides significant opportunities for personal and professional growth in a stimulating, challenging, and performance-oriented work culture.
• RSI is a small company with a history of steady growth and profitability, a strong management team, great people, and many opportunities for advancement
• RSI provides employees with the opportunities to lead and contribute to highly desirable and visible projects using the latest technologies
• RSI's management team is fully supportive of work-life balance
• RSI hires only the best and the brightest Software Engineers and Consultants
• RSI provides a full and competitive benefits package including a variety of bonus programs, 401(k), medical/dental/disability, and paid vacation and holidays.
Please visit our website at www.RevenueSolutionsInc.com to learn more about our company, the services and products we provide, and the high levels of commitment we have towards both our customers and our employees.
||We are currently looking for an entry- to mid-level Software QA Analyst to join our core team of engineers and consultants in the design, development, and testing of our Revenue Premier® Product Suite. Revenue Premier® provides an integrated, functional and advanced technical solution to support return and payment processing, taxpayer registration, tax period accounting and compliance functions of a tax agency. Revenue Premier® is comprised of 4 primary modules – Integrated Tax Processor, Collections Manager, Portfolio Warehouse and Audit Manager. Revenue Premier® boasts an open technical design and a set of shared services which provide vast flexibility for reusing services, integrating other products and a variety of supporting technical infrastructure options.
As QA Analyst, you will create system test scripts for product releases, execute test scripts, create test data, log defects, and sign off on product quality. You will work closely with the development organization to understand the product functionality in order to create and modify product documentation.
||REQUIRED EXPERIENCE, SKILLS & COMPETENCIES:
• BS in Computer Science or related field
• Immediate authorization to work in the US
• 0-4 years Software QA experience in a commercial development or IT consulting environment. If no experience, you must have a desire to pursue a career in Software Quality Assurance
• Solid understanding of programming languages and databases
• Solid understanding of the SDLC
• Strong analytical problem-solving skills
• Attention to detail
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
PREFERRED EXPERIENCE, SKILLS & COMPETENCIES:
• SQL Experience
• Demonstrated technical writing skills
• Experience developing product documentation
• Strong understanding of Data Warehousing techniques
• GUI design experience
• Performance Testing experience highly desirable (NeoLoad, Silk, Rational, Visual Studio)
• ASQ CQE Certification (or similar)