Are you interested in this opportunity? Click on Apply (at the bottom of the page) and your application will be submitted.
If you know of someone else who might be interested, send this opportunity to a friend.
Apply Now! Tell A Friend
Do you have the entrepreneurial spirit and energy it takes to be successful in a fast-paced, high-growth consulting company?
Revenue Solutions, Inc. (RSI) provides IT consulting services and software products to clients in the government revenue industry across the United States. We're experts at delivering and developing systems solutions that streamline tax administration and maximize revenue. Our clients in State and Local agencies rely on us to help them shorten and straighten the path to implementing new information technologies while reducing the risks and budgetary concerns often associated with these mission-critical projects. As a result of our success, RSI's business has continued to grow at a rapid rate.
Why work for RSI?
• RSI provides significant opportunities for personal and professional growth in a stimulating, challenging, and performance-oriented work culture.
• RSI is a small company with a history of steady growth and profitability, a strong management team, great people, and many opportunities for advancement
• RSI provides employees with the opportunities to lead and contribute to highly desirable and visible projects using the latest technologies
• RSI's management team is fully supportive of work-life balance
• RSI hires only the best and the brightest
• RSI provides a full and competitive benefits package including a variety of bonus programs, 401(k), medical/dental/disability, and paid vacation and holidays.
Please visit our website at www.RevenueSolutionsInc.com to learn more about our company, the services and products we provide, and the high levels of commitment we have towards both our customers and our employees.
We are looking for an experienced IT Business Analyst to join our team of project managers, business analysts and consultants on a large-scale system implementation project for the State of California.
Leveraging your strong background as a business analyst, you will work with the client to gather and document system requirements, lead and/or participate in joint client design sessions, perform business process analyses, develop business process models, resolve design issues, assist with development efforts throughout the entire SDLC, and participate in training, documentation, and knowledge transfer activities.
In this role, your specific responsibilities might include:
• Working with the client to develop and document system requirements and develop use cases
• Creating system documentation
• Participating in system test activities
• Delivering end-user training
• Participating in ongoing improvement of systems, standards, and methodologies
• Providing guidance and training to more junior team members
||REQUIRED EXPERIENCE, SKILLS & COMPETENCIES:
• Bachelors’ degree in Computer Science, CIS, MIS or a related field.
• Immediate authorization to work in the US
• 3+ years relevant work experience as a business analyst in a software development, information technology, or system implementation environment
• Experience gathering business requirements, documenting “as is” and “to be” business processes, and developing use cases
• Knowledge of standard development techniques (OOD, SDLC)
• Experience leading client design sessions
• Strong analytical problem solving skills
• Ability to quickly grasp technical issues and offer solutions
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Outgoing and enthusiastic personality
• Professional business demeanor
• Customer-focused attitude and desire to interface directly with end-user clients
PREFFERED EXPERIENCE, SKILLS & COMPETENCIES
• Advanced degree
• Experience with data warehousing and/or large scale databases
• SQL scripting skills
• Experience implementing large-scale public sector IT projects, especially for Revenue or Finance agencies