Are you interested in this opportunity? Click on Apply (at the bottom of the page) and your application will be submitted.
If you know of someone else who might be interested, send this opportunity to a friend.
Apply Now! Tell A Friend
Do you have the entrepreneurial spirit and energy it takes to be successful in a fast-paced, high-growth consulting company?
Revenue Solutions, Inc. (RSI) provides IT consulting services and software products to clients in the government revenue industry across the United States. We're experts at delivering and developing systems solutions that streamline tax administration and maximize revenue. Our clients in State and Local agencies rely on us to help them shorten and straighten the path to implementing new information technologies while reducing the risks and budgetary concerns often associated with these mission-critical projects. As a result of our success, RSI's business has continued to grow at a rapid rate.
Why work for RSI?
• RSI provides significant opportunities for personal and professional growth in a stimulating, challenging, and performance-oriented work culture.
• RSI is a small company with a history of steady growth and profitability, a strong management team, great people, and many opportunities for advancement
• RSI provides employees with the opportunities to lead and contribute to highly desirable and visible projects using the latest technologies
• RSI's management team is fully supportive of work-life balance
• RSI hires only the best and the brightest consultants and software developers
• RSI provides a full and competitive benefits package including a variety of bonus programs, 401(k), medical/dental/disability, and paid vacation and holidays.
Please visit our website at www.RevenueSolutionsInc.com to learn more about our company, the services and products we provide, and the high levels of commitment we have towards both our customers and our employees.
We are looking for a System Analyst to join our products team responsible for building and supporting RSI’s Revenue Premier® Enterprise Management products for State Revenue Agencies. In this role you will work with RSI’s consultants, tax subject matter experts, clients and product R&D teams to design, develop, and test a new components.
Specific responsibilities will include gathering and documenting system requirements in a Software Requirements Specification. This will require preparing and leading design sessions, authoring use cases, business rules, and test scripts, preparing screen mockups, following up with Subject Matter Experts, researching existing application functionality independently, reviewing technical designs and code logic, and preparing system implementation documentation. You may also be asked to participate in other activities such as development support, training, and knowledge transfer.
This position is based out of RSI's Solution Center in Roseville, CA. Some travel to project sites may be required.
||REQUIRED EXPERIENCE, SKILLS & COMPETENCIES:
• Bachelors’ degree in Computer Science, CIS, MIS or a related field.
• Immediate authorization to work in the US
• 2+ years’ relevant work experience as a business analyst and/or tester in a software development, information technology, or system implementation environment
• Experience with authoring Software Requirements Specifications, especially Use Cases
• Knowledge of standard development techniques (OOD, SDLC)
• Strong analytical problem solving skills
• Strong SQL Skills including experience with stored procedures, triggers, complex queries
• Ability to quickly grasp technical issues and offer solutions
• Experience with writing Use Cases and Test Scripts
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Outgoing and enthusiastic personality
• Professional business demeanor
• Ability to work with a diverse group of people including management, clients, subject matter experts, developers, and testers
• Customer-focused attitude and desire to interface directly with end-user clients
• Willingness to travel 25% of the time
PREFFERED EXPERIENCE, SKILLS & COMPETENCIES
• Web scripting skills
• Familiarity with the design and implementation of web applications
• Experience implementing large-scale public sector IT projects, especially for Revenue or Finance agencies